What is your favorite cigar?

Shawkorrr

When I was kid, we had some cigar boxes from my great grandfather. The smells were divine really; there was just something enchanting about the sweet-warm-woody scent to them. However, I don't know how they go from that to the rancid stench when they get lit but maybe it is just one of those acquired tastes.

• Like 2

• Executive
On 11/9/2021 at 11:51 PM, Yva Xorna said:

When I was kid, we had some cigar boxes from my great grandfather. The smells were divine really; there was just something enchanting about the sweet-warm-woody scent to them. However, I don't know how they go from that to the rancid stench when they get lit but maybe it is just one of those acquired tastes.

A lot of people love rhe aroma of the cigar being lit as it reminds them of like new year, christmad, their grandpa etc, but yes, the taste in it self is kiiiiiinda aquired.

• Haha 1

I bought one of those scented candles that has a similar smell its really nice. I have it at work except I can't light it there. The name is something like "tobacco" but its not like cigarettes- its that fancy expensive cigar smell.

I should clarify @Shawkorrr I didn't mean that all cigars smell nasty. Some of them I have to say smell quite good. It depends also on what you are trying to get done when you smell the smoke. If you're eating, then yeah....its not what you want lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Executive
12 hours ago, Yva Xorna said:

I bought one of those scented candles that has a similar smell its really nice. I have it at work except I can't light it there. The name is something like "tobacco" but its not like cigarettes- its that fancy expensive cigar smell.

I should clarify @Shawkorrr I didn't mean that all cigars smell nasty. Some of them I have to say smell quite good. It depends also on what you are trying to get done when you smell the smoke. If you're eating, then yeah....its not what you want lol!

Eat a cigar? Yikes, that would be a bad time for you and the stomach lol 😄 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2021 at 9:01 AM, Shawkorrr said:

And now that it is new year in a few days it is fitting since this is when the most people buy a cigar - to celebrate the new year! 😛 

Mate, you caught me... kinda

I56Xuw7.jpg

Still yet to actually try it)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Shawkorrr said:

Romeo y Julieta cigars are my favorite cigar by far. I prefer the Wide Churchill ones as that is my #1.

Is that a Robusto Tubo? (robusto cigar in a tube as seen in the background)? @Enigmo

Indeed it is!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Executive
3 hours ago, Barazen said:

Its the finer things in life lol. This is the best one I have ever had, its been 14 years. I smoked it when my oldest was born. My best friend brought it back to the states for me. maxresdefault.jpg

Cohiba is an awesome brand @Barazen !!! 

One thing I really want to try is the Davidoff cigars... this limited edition http://davidoff.com/beautiful-time/davidoff-winston-churchill-limited-edition-2022-cigar

• 2 weeks later...