Hello!

MadPixie

Hey hey people, lovely to finally be a part of the gang!

A little about myself, I'm 22 years old, my name is Augustinas, and you can either call me that, or Pixie, whichever is easier to pronounce, I do not have a preference. I come from a tiny little country in Eastern Europe called Lithuania, and I am also half Norwegian. I speak a few languages, and am always willing to learn more, so if anyone wants to help with that, I'd gladly take any wisdom I can get.

I studied performance arts in Norway, so I'm an educated actor, singer and dancer, even though I have two left feet and that last degree is only honorary cause I completed the other two, I sadly do not work in that sphere, as it's rather hard to find work with it, and instead I've started a company with my nephew which I hope to be able to at least partially survive off in the future. Besides that, I love cars, airplanes and space, besides many hundreds of other topics, so I hope I won't be too hard to talk to or find something in common with, I also love meeting new people so I hope to get to talk to and meet at least some of you.

As for games, besides Star Citizen, I play quite a bit of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, War Thunder, Risk of Rain 2, World of Warcraft, Ace Combat 7 and various other miscellaneous games, so feel free to add me on steam, I use the same moniker everywhere and the same profile picture, except on Battle.net where I have a picture of Stukov.

I don't think there's much else to say really, thank you for accepting me into the organization!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
17 hours ago, MadPixie said:

Hey hey people, lovely to finally be a part of the gang!

A little about myself, I'm 22 years old, my name is Augustinas, and you can either call me that, or Pixie, whichever is easier to pronounce, I do not have a preference. I come from a tiny little country in Eastern Europe called Lithuania, and I am also half Norwegian. I speak a few languages, and am always willing to learn more, so if anyone wants to help with that, I'd gladly take any wisdom I can get.

I studied performance arts in Norway, so I'm an educated actor, singer and dancer, even though I have two left feet and that last degree is only honorary cause I completed the other two, I sadly do not work in that sphere, as it's rather hard to find work with it, and instead I've started a company with my nephew which I hope to be able to at least partially survive off in the future. Besides that, I love cars, airplanes and space, besides many hundreds of other topics, so I hope I won't be too hard to talk to or find something in common with, I also love meeting new people so I hope to get to talk to and meet at least some of you.

As for games, besides Star Citizen, I play quite a bit of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, War Thunder, Risk of Rain 2, World of Warcraft, Ace Combat 7 and various other miscellaneous games, so feel free to add me on steam, I use the same moniker everywhere and the same profile picture, except on Battle.net where I have a picture of Stukov.

I don't think there's much else to say really, thank you for accepting me into the organization!

Hello and welcome to Sanctuary of Wanderhome! ? 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474br3qejbl0strdswz9

• Thanks 1

Hello @MadPixie I think you are the first person I have met from Lithuania. Welcome to SOW!  It is always fun to have more multi-lingual people. One of the things I find most ironic about video games is how despite it being a very stationary thing (we're all hiding in the basement, right?) I have gotten to learn so much about the world by playing with people from all over.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Yva Xorna said:

Hello @MadPixie I think you are the first person I have met from Lithuania. Welcome to SOW!  It is always fun to have more multi-lingual people. One of the things I find most ironic about video games is how despite it being a very stationary thing (we're all hiding in the basement, right?) I have gotten to learn so much about the world by playing with people from all over.

Oh absolutely! Well, the only difference with me would be I live in an attic, but, I guess that could be called the basement of the sky? Thank you for the welcome ?

• Like 2

On 9/7/2021 at 3:13 PM, Yva Xorna said:

Oh nice. Well, the houses out here don't usually have attics or basements- boring really. My grandparents had an attic and there were always fabulous things hidden away in the attic. @MadPixie I hope you at least get a window?

Oh yeah, it's my own house, so the attic is just like a second floor hehe

On 9/7/2021 at 9:19 PM, Astrus said:

He sounds soooo American!!

D'aw shucks, you don't have to flatter me like that!

On 9/7/2021 at 9:21 PM, Kakon said:

Caught you in mumble the other day and looking forward to seeing you around more! My apologizes ahead of time for my random goofy accents 

Don't apologize! accents are fun, a lot of the are really cool too, I'll be coming around whenever I see anyone on! ?

• Like 1