I recenty joined S.o.W.!

AFOOFA

Thanks for inviting me, I hope I can provide some assistance as I learn more about how this stuff works. I'm rather new to SC and I don't know much about organizations, but I do want to learn and meet some people with similar interests. Also, thanks for letting me join as a full member, I've never been apart of any guild or clan, or organization for that matter. I'm not online that often but when I am I'll be sure to check in and see if anything needs "doin'." Thanks again everyone. Happy 4th of July/Independence day!!!

Edited by AFOOFA
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
27 minutes ago, AFOOFA said:

Thanks for inviting me, I hope I can provide some assistance as I learn more about how this stuff works. I'm rather new to SC and I don't know much about organizations, but I do want to learn and meet some people with similar interests. Also, thanks for letting me join as a full member, I've never been apart of any guild or clan, or organization for that matter. I'm not online that often but when I am I'll be sure to check in and see if anything needs "doin'." Thanks again everyone. Happy 4th of July/Independence day!!!

Welcome to Sanctuary of Wanderhome @AFOOFA, and thank you for the posts on Spectrum!

:uXIowmn:

Stop by our mumble and say hello when you can ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, AFOOFA said:

Hey welcome to the org @AFOOFA. It's always nice to see new members join Sanctuary.
What do you think of the game so far, are you enjoying the thrills of space and flight?

Hope to see you in mumble sometime.

Cheers,
Extona

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was heavily swayed by the immersion and piloting. I love the idea of having a dog fight that leads in atmosphere and landing on a planet to finish it out on foot. The ambitious nature of SC aligns with what my idea of a game could be. I have criticisms, but I'm learning to be patient and somewhat understanding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2