Event 201: Corona Virus Experiment [REAL]

Astrus

Video  

• Founder

A simulation "role-play" event that involves some of the most powerful governments (USA/CHINA), corporations (Johnson & Johnson), and other organizations (Johns Hopkins, World Bank, and more), where they panel talks about how they world would respond to a coronavirus.....yes, they called it a coronavirus.

An event ran by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, a foundation ran by a guy who admittedly wants to reduce the population near to zero using vaccines and "healthcare"; calling it "CO²PSEC" .

........ya. Digest this as you will.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Executive
On 3/23/2020 at 11:44 AM, Astrus said:

A simulation "role-play" event that involves some of the most powerful governments (USA/CHINA), corporations (Johnson & Johnson), and other organizations (Johns Hopkins, World Bank, and more), where they panel talks about how they world would respond to a coronavirus.....yes, they called it a coronavirus.

An event ran by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, a foundation ran by a guy who admittedly wants to reduce the population near to zero using vaccines and "healthcare"; calling it "CO²PSEC" .

........ya. Digest this as you will.

Well that is disturing to say the least ? 

NWO at its finest.... ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What they are betting on is the amount of conditioning that has been done to the public over the last 50 yrs. This is a long game that has been being played by those who fall into to groups that believe that the masses are not intelligent enough to deal with their own life let alone help run a country/world. These are the trained descendants that utterly believe that eugenics is a fact and that those who prove that they are superior by any means are those that deserve to live and deserve to rule. This is why you have the rather ugly activities that are still on going in Spain that the EU should be calling the Spanish government into account for and are not. In the US you have governors that are acting in ways that should have them being the guest of honor at a very public hanging. You have the Maoists seeing it as a chance to push for complete global dominance and more than a few other groups that also see the same. Which is the only good point out of this is that the very internet they use to cause folks to become apathetic is also the very tool that others are using to build a resistance and they are having a heck of a time shutting that down. It really depends IF the US deals with the fraud or not. If not you are going to see a huge amount of wars start in less then 9 months time and civil war in the US that will be long lasting and ugly and will have foreign governments sending troops to support the Biden presidency. If the fraud is exposed and he is not installed you will a short and extremely brutal civil war in the US and the UN, PPI, Marie Stroppe's, and most of the CCP's actors will not want to be anywhere near a country that will extradite to the US. The EU will start further collapse then it already has as the member states will have to deal with the US NOT agreeing to isolate the UK for "safety" reasons (in reality to punish the UK citizens for daring to leave the EU).

This madness was something we knew about in the early 70's and 80's and most folks considered it to be only crazy talk. The sad thing is that the "paranoia" some say I am showing was taught to me by the US Army during the cold war due to the types of jobs I was being trained for. The same thing with 9/11, but folks don't like looking at the ugly side of reality and really don't like doing the actual engineering math as the story given and physics don't match in any way. This has been a long game that has been in motion for a very very long time.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I would have interpreted this differently I would have interpreted this as instead of going up to 9 billion we go up to 8.78 or 8.1 depending on how you do the math. 

Why would I interpret it that way is because if you fully build that sentence he could have said we can decrease that increase by 10 percent  or we can decrease that(referring to the total of 9millions by 10 percent wich would be 8.1 wich is still an increase but not like you imply that they want to decrease the population. Only the population gain with maybe a static population beeing the goal.

Edited by HDSpiele
Clarification
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Founder

The report cards are coming in. The official backpedaling has begun...

amnesty lol.png

Link to Original Story: https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/10/covid-response-forgiveness/671879/

Link to Archive: https://archive.ph/54ycC

Link to OpenVAERS: https://openvaers.com/covid-data

...I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a left leaning publication like the Atlantic is setting up a narrative that "Covid response was Trumps fault" before election season.

Regardless, be safe out there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, I'm not sure how they are going to sell the notion that somebody who they have labeled as "profoundly stupid" could mastermind something like Covid19. If you're going to blame one person for everything that ever happened, then you are forced to grant them the power and knowledge to pull off said events. Logically can't have it both ways. 

• Like 2

• Executive

They started saying on telly in my country that "All above 18 can now take the 4th dosage of the vaccine...."

And a scientist/labworker was on TV for like 10minutes live asking what the actual F is the government doing by allowing this to happen... 
I was surprised that they actually allowed anyone to be sceptical on the telly. Was nice.

Edited by Shawkorrr
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...