Art3misXX

Hey! My name is Alexandra (everybody calls me Alex). Just bought the game yesterday so I'm pretty new to it. I've played Elite Dangerous before and was so excited in playing SC that i had to buy it! I currently have a lot of free time so I will enjoy learning this game and would love if I could join any of you to learn the game ? Since my primary language isn't English (it's German) i apologize if i don't talk that much in the beginning since I'm not often talking to people in English, even though I enjoy this language very much!

• Like 4

• Executive
3 minutes ago, Art3misXX said:

Hey! My name is Alexandra (everybody calls me Alex). Just bought the game yesterday so I'm pretty new to it. I've played Elite Dangerous before and was so excited in playing SC that i had to buy it! I currently have a lot of free time so I will enjoy learning this game and would love if I could join any of you to learn the game ? Since my primary language isn't English (it's German) i apologize if i don't talk that much in the beginning since I'm not often talking to people in English, even though I enjoy this language very much!

Hey there Alex!
Glad to hear you are looking forward to playing the Star Citizen game with us. Make sure to
check out the calendar for when we have our training sessions; simply show up and have some fun!
:gladiator:

We do have plenty of non-english speaking members as well, like myself, so it is perfectly OK if you have an accent; but like with everything else, practice makes master!

Once again, welcome to S.o.W.

• Like 2

Welcome Alex,

We’ve kinda met in the chat yesterday, and during the training. Welkome on board! Also I don’t master the English language too well... I’m from the Netherlands btw. But you get better the more you use it!

~ Sytema