A New beginning

adamcorvo

Hello every one, i am a new member and the name is Corvo

what i can tell about me is that i love gaming and i play all kind of games ..... not picky, the reason i joined sanctuaryofwanderhome is because what better to play Star Citizen than playing with a lot of friends i mean everything is fun when its with friends , now that dose not mean i do not have friends :4_joy: but i still have a few in the US and none has ever played SC :( 

of course i am the lazy type who hates traveling yet i have been to about 7 countries just because life loves to make me do what i hate, but making friends and learning new stuff is always fun right!!

hoping of making this place my new family, and even tho i just joined i already feel welcomed so thank you everybody for accepting me into this awesome place

PS: still didn't perfect the English yet so sorry for any mistakes that come upon you while reading :)

joined on 05/07/2018 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
8 minutes ago, adamcorvo said:

Hello every one, i am a new member and the name is Corvo

what i can tell about me is that i love gaming and i play all kind of games ..... not picky, the reason i joined sanctuaryofwanderhome is because what better to play Star Citizen than playing with a lot of friends i mean everything is fun when its with friends , now that dose not mean i do not have friends :4_joy: but i still have a few in the US and none has ever played SC :( 

of course i am the lazy type who hates traveling yet i have been to about 7 countries just because life loves to make me do what i hate, but making friends and learning new stuff is always fun right!!

hoping of making this place my new family, and even tho i just joined i already feel welcomed so thank you everybody for accepting me into this awesome place

PS: still didn't perfect the English yet so sorry for any mistakes that come upon you while reading :)

joined on 05/07/2018 

Welcome to Sanctuary of Wanderhome Corvo! 

:1ThqhvE:Glad to have you onboard this organization.

Mi casa es su casa.

• Thanks 1