The Force Village

Shawkorrr

• Executive
/cheer ur almost there :D need help?

5702[/snapback]

my problem is that I have to heal 50 people, and since the many possible jedies do not bother doing the quests since they cant make it in time, I got a problem I believe.. 50 people? I am lucky I get 5 people there to heal.. I need people that is doing the combat quest for Captain Sarg :( One little heal is enough, rofl, so little, but it will almost be impossible.

I could need some help there yeah, if you feel like protecting me while runnning around and heal people :P rofl.. I am medic 0010.. :ROFL: pathetic!

• Executive
Phases only change after server reset.  It appears that there was not a server reset this morning.  Most likely due to the fact that everyone is busy with TC stuff.  Pftt!  How RUDE! :cussing:

5730[/snapback]

It was a server reset.. I was there when it shut down.. the turrets around the village was destroyed when I logged out.. when I got back they were there again....

• Executive

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/m...scending&page=1

Phase 4: Saturday November 5 (after 6pm PST): (1) FarStar, Infinity

Phase 4: Tuesday November 8: (2) Bria, Sunrunner, Valcyn

Phase 4: Thursday November 10: (3) Ahazi, Chilastra, Corbantis, Eclipse, Flurry, Gorath, Intrepid, Lowca, Naritus, Radiant, Shadowfire, Tempest, Wanderhome

Phase 4: Saturday November 12: (4) Bloodfin (due to Phase 3 reported on Friday)

Phase 4: Tuesday November 15: (5) Kauri, Kettemoor, Scylla, Starsider, Tarquinas

Phase 4: Tuesday November 15 (after 6pm PST): (6) Chimaera

:(

I got 5 days to complete this Jedi thing...................................

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/m...scending&page=1

Phase 4: Saturday November 5 (after 6pm PST): (1) FarStar, Infinity

Phase 4: Tuesday November 8: (2) Bria, Sunrunner, Valcyn

Phase 4: Thursday November 10: (3) Ahazi, Chilastra, Corbantis, Eclipse, Flurry, Gorath, Intrepid, Lowca, Naritus, Radiant, Shadowfire, Tempest, Wanderhome

Phase 4: Saturday November 12: (4) Bloodfin (due to Phase 3 reported on Friday)

Phase 4: Tuesday November 15: (5) Kauri, Kettemoor, Scylla, Starsider, Tarquinas

Phase 4: Tuesday November 15 (after 6pm PST): (6) Chimaera

5734[/snapback]

ummm isnt this the same day NGE goes live???? so whats the point???? oh wait its soe... there is no point

There are 2 things to keep in mind regarding that schedule. First, the village only cycles after server reset. If the day the village cycles is supposed to be Wednesday, and the server doesnt reset till the following Tuesday, then SOL. Second, the schedule doesn't take into account any down time. The village is on a timer that only counts down during normal server up time. Hopefully we will have a reset ASAP.

you dont need to heal 50 people. you just need to heal 50 times. i thought the same thing back when i did this phase for the bacta tank. And all i did was run around with my group and spam bacta spray. it might be any 50 people or it might only be for group members. i did it grouped. and i dont know if it can be anyone or only people doing a quest. when the phases change i will come to help you and you heal me and then talk to the guy again to see your progress if it counts then i will fight as many sith as you need to get your 50 heals. or maybe we can get a group and just spam a bacta spray.

after which you only need to wait for the old man. and if need be if you feel you need the help let me know and maybe i or someone you trust can help to do the jedi trials for you while you sleep/work. just a thought.this will defintily speed you up. the only limiting factor i see here is the wait for the old man. the melli quest is a snap. and the trials are a bit time consuming but can be done rather quickly with the right frame of mind. and after that your home free. after the last trial you unlock padawan and your alt toon.

good luck shaw we are all wishing you get it done big guy. you deserve it.

• Executive
you dont need to heal 50 people.  you just need to heal 50 times.  i thought the same thing back when i did this phase for the bacta tank.  And all i did was run around with my group  and spam bacta spray.  it might be any 50 people or it might only be for group members.  i did it grouped.  and i dont know if it can be anyone or only people doing a quest.  when the phases change i will come to help you  and you heal me and then talk to the guy again to see your progress  if it counts then i will fight as many sith as you need to get your 50 heals.  or maybe we can get a group and just spam a bacta spray.

after which you only need to wait for the old man.  and if need be if you feel you need the help  let me know and maybe i or  someone you trust can help to do the jedi trials for you while you sleep/work.  just a thought.this will defintily speed you up.  the only limiting factor i see here is the wait for the old man.  the melli quest is a snap. and the trials are a bit time consuming but can be done rather quickly with the right frame of mind.  and after that your home free.  after the last trial you unlock padawan and your alt toon.

good luck shaw  we are all wishing you get it done big guy.  you deserve it.

5784[/snapback]

Thanks Squirel for the info.. I heard the same thing on the SWG forum, you can do this in grp. ;)

well if im on give us a yell/tell and i come and help, though ive already done the quest... actually hang on the cpt gives u 2 quests and ive only done one so i maybe able to help ya :D

5798[/snapback]

Thats what I was just thinking....I dont think Ive done BOTH quests, just the 1.