Kakon's Top 3 List: Shape-shifting

Kakon

• Executive

<<< Contest >>>

This Week list: "Best Things to Shape-shift Into"

Winners:

1: Astrus - Electricity (Can be used as transport, a weapon, and even to power anything in my hand)

2: Telum - Replicator (Speaks for itself)

3: Gnume - Angel (Can work to your advantage in any situation, fool people for the get away or get their ice cream sammiches from them, and and reach what Electricity can not)

Whats up?

This week we're gonna infect Kakon with super powers! He is now able to shape-shift in and out of the next three things he turns into. All entries must have a good reason why with a piratical use. And shape-shifting doesnt allow you to divide into multiply items such as Turning into a million dollars.

Whats up?^^

The Rules:

Everyone can have one entry up on the rooster, when seen by Kakon it'll be added to the official roster.

Once added to the Roster you cant edit your post to try and win my affection or change your entry.

You get extra credit for posting a Picture and a description to your entry, or rather why you picked it.

Must put your piratical use in the post of your Entry

Entry must be submitted by Oct 24th

THIS IS KAKON'S WORLD! What Kakon says go. Kakon will be the judge, jury, executioner, candy man, and if need be executioner...

The Rules^

Entries:

- Sexy woman's bike seat - Jasko

- Sexy women - Terilynns

- Electricity - Astrus

- Bear - Fullback

- Replicator - Telum

- A 9x6 Dildo - Wilv

- Angel, Winged Humanoid - Gnume

- Dan Stahl - Tank

- President - tek

-

-

-

-

<<< Contest >>>

Bear :

Omnivore - Easy to find food

Powerful - Not many Land or Sea animals would challenge you , imposing size and bulk

Resourceful - Intelligence to solve problems in getting around man made hazards , Can build its own Dens , by digging into the ground or seeking Caves

Resilience - Hibernation , and Cold Weather Resist. Can travel for days non stop .

Can Swim and Climb just as well as it runs (35 Miles per hour)

Physical strength - can tear a tree down, Rip the doors off an Suv, all with a Heart beat that barely tops 60BPS

:s44: And that is why a Bear is a Good Shape to shift into.

Kakon's already been a bear...for he was a Druid. But point taken.

Kakon should be able to shapeshift into some form of transport to aid the saving of friends from some danger.

A 9x6 Dildo. As a 9x6 dildo you can be loved by both men and women and bring hours of pleasure and fun to others. You can also help stop crime as a weapon. Should a woman carry you in her purse she can readily pull you out if being mugged. I gurantee any robber who is confronted w/ you in 9x6 dildo form will run and hide.

I think we can do without the picture...

I completely agree, I could have TOTALLY done w/ out the chick on the bike as well, BUT since

The Rules:

You get extra credit for posting a Picture and a description to your entry, or rather why you picked it.

I sucked it up. :s39:

Shape-shift into an Angel...ie, a Humanoid with functional wings.

No more waiting for traffic or needing to call the Fire Department to get that stuck cat out of the tree!!

Also, think of the things you could get people to do because they would believe you are a divine being!!

Or you could be like a famous winged crime-fighter...

hawkman%20is%20officially%20a%20beast.jpg

A fully dressed girl sitting on a bike versus a picture of a dildo.....don't see how they are equal....

TBH I was just kidding after all we are all adults here and we say far worse on vent on a regular basis.

Having said that, w/ half her torso exposed I would hardly call her "fully dressed". Someone can argue that they find a pic, of a scantly clad woman in a suggestive pose mounting a bike offensive, or even demeaning to women, just saying.

Not top start a stupid argument but...

why are men so afraid to look at representations of penises? I mean - women are expected to appreciate their own bodies (and most do) - and women are expected to like the look of the phallus. But socially - men are told it's a bad thing?

Huh.

In any event - I wasn't offended by the dildo. I thought it was rather hunky. But then again, I don't fear genitalia on the whole.

I'm not changing my answer though. I'd still be the hot chick. It's amazing how that can be used to manipulate the will of men - and a lot of women too. :)

why are men so afraid to look at representations of penises? I mean - women are expected to appreciate their own bodies (and most do) - and women are expected to like the look of the phallus. But socially - men are told it's a bad thing?

Huh.

In any event - I wasn't offended by the dildo. I thought it was rather hunky. But then again, I don't fear genitalia on the whole.

I'm not changing my answer though. I'd still be the hot chick. It's amazing how that can be used to manipulate the will of men - and a lot of women too. :)

I'm secure in my manhood and don't mind a picture of phallus, but my concern was with the younger members of our guildmates that might glance at our forums from time to time. Do you really want to have to explain to a youngster what that is and what it's used for? I don't. What is said in vent is mature, but since anyone that joins vent needs to meet our age requirements that's usually not an issue. But on our forums, where there isn't an age requirement, and most members use the 'remember me' option when logging in, we really need to limit what is and isn't pictured.

But now this side of the issue is closed and let's not take away from Kakon's topic.

Huh.

Not me .

I don't pursue it , That is just not my inclination. But neither will I run screaming from a phallic image it happens to cross my path , I would simply acknowledge it , take its presence into reference depending on the situation and move on. I have son's and I have daughters, Neices and Nephews and I have had THE TALK so much I feel like a doctor.

I don't think the idea of the penis it self was the problem, just the picture. And the problem was that it takes one person to be UPSET and start a stampede of Whiney-ness that the decision to err on the side of public(as opposed to pubic) conformity had to be taken.

Too bad it was funny.

• Executive

18+ content (like for example a dildo? or chimps raping frogs?) does not belong on these forums.

Good/funny idea to be honest, but keep that in vent because it has restricted access, except poor Lore :P

Expecting Kakon to add some rules regarding this for next week's contest.

There are kids surfing in here too.

Dealio. I thought this was a restricted forum. So I can understand.

I also thought the same thing and this whole mini debate has been MY fault for it. I assumed that the rules would be posted in a thread like the rules for vent and the rules for the fleet itself. When I didn't see any such thread I just figured we could post anything we wanted. I never bothered to look up at the top of the page where it says -=Forum Guidelines=-. If I had I would have seen that it's clearly stated that we cant post sexually oriented content. I already talked to Shaw, took responsibility for my oversight and apologized.