Art'n Stuff

Shawkorrr

• 13 years later...

Sooooo, looks like you have topics made for any kind of situation already, eh?

About a year ago someone told me that in order to “find that inner peace” I can try drawing something. I tried, despite that I never had any strong bonds with art or drawing in particular. It was a mess I should say. Something a 12 yo would draw better. Then some of my drawings were not AS bad and I’m not AS afraid to show them. 

Here is the link to my imgur album I stored most valuable ones in. 

https://imgur.com/a/tvmI8bC

And yeah, if you have anything to share - do it. 

• Like 1

I see some nice artwork in here already. Very good! This is my most recent digital drawing from almost a year ago, but not quite a year.
I'm not the best artist out there, that's for sure. But drawing is very nice to do from time to time! ?

Kwb3vJl.png

• Like 2

Here is a video I made 2 years ago. It’s an Arma 3 op we played on server 100v100. Everything was captured while op was rolling. This one was made after I got a really long brake from Arma gameplay and didn’t end up really well, so I tried to at least use some good music for entourage purposes.

I have some other Arma 3 videos, so if you’re interested in that - check them out. (My first Arma videos are simply a raw recording and there are lots of non action moments in it, so be careful)

Edited by Somaly
  • Like 2

• Executive
On 7/24/2018 at 11:22 AM, Sytema said:

I see some nice artwork in here already. Very good! This is my most recent digital drawing from almost a year ago, but not quite a year.
I'm not the best artist out there, that's for sure. But drawing is very nice to do from time to time! ?

Kwb3vJl.png

Reminds me of some ArtWork done for a Live D&D Show! As in Space Bujutsu or anything in life, I love to keep track of the progress in these kind of skills. To look back at your first piece of art, the first story your wrote, or graphic you made and see how much you have grown. Never Give Up! Never Surrender

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1