CU thoughts

Television

I just played a bit of the CU. I like it. I am a little sad because pikeman can no longer dizzy, but I think thats a fairly small complaint for awsome goodness. I am looking forward to it personally. And laughing on the inside because TKs dont get to wear armor anymore.

I just played a bit of the CU.  I like it.  I am a little sad because pikeman can no longer dizzy, but I think thats a fairly small  complaint for awsome goodness.  I am looking forward to it personally.  And laughing on the inside because TKs  dont get  to wear armor anymore.

251[/snapback]

Hehe I logged onto TC once...couldn't figure out how to get the mouse to move the screen around *grrrr* :cussing: so I checked the profession templates and left.

I realize since Master Doc will be....nerfed....I am planning on actually changing and going Combat Medic (been Doc since '03)!!!

If dear Astrus is right, maybe my CH skills will be useful too lol...

Yeah I'm interested to see how people as a whole react to CU. I understand it will re-emphasize group playing as opposed to soloing krayts and whatnot.

• Executive
Hehe I logged onto TC once...couldn't figure out how to get the mouse to move the screen around *grrrr* :cussing:  so I checked the profession templates and left.

I realize since Master Doc will be....nerfed....I am planning on actually changing and going Combat Medic (been Doc since '03)!!!

Yeah I'm interested to see how people as a whole react to CU. I understand it will re-emphasize group playing as opposed to soloing krayts and whatnot.

262[/snapback]

I cant wait! :dance:

Btw, when does that CU lauch?

- Shaw B)

• Founder
I just played a bit of the CU.  I like it.  I am a little sad because pikeman can no longer dizzy, but I think thats a fairly small  complaint for awsome goodness.  I am looking forward to it personally.  And laughing on the inside because TKs  dont get  to wear armor anymore.

251[/snapback]

ya TK's have had thier reign for awhile in pvp lol....and TK's can wear armor if they get some certs for it.....i used TKM and some commando lines for armor and tkm ruled lol...had the defense of natural armor from TK and the Assault Armor from Commando...

• Founder

262[/snapback]

Yikes dont quote me on that CH info i gave you earlier in theed lol....all this stuff is still in testing BUT...the CH i saw dueling on TC was doing great against a TK...

MY fav professions are smuggler and CH :D

the TKs natural armor bonuses are supposed to drop if they wear armor. If they dont then I'm extra sad.

To use tradional SWG controls go to options keymaps. change keymap SWG mode. ( not SWG modelss)

thatll fix her up like your used to.

I think the current release date is oemthing like may 5th. This will probly change. but thats the ballpark

• 11 months later...

I lost interest in combat after working my xp up to use uber guns and then the CU changed that. I was a master marksman and working on master rifleman when they changed it. I had some rather uber, custom crafted, and spy sliced rifles. When the CU happened, I was no longer able to use them. That really angered me.