SancT Announces It's Newest Admin

Ramaloce

SancTuary of Wanderhome is pleased to announce that Kakon has been chosen as the newest member of the admin team.

Kakon joined SancT in December 2006 and has been a valuable asset since his joining. He has earned the respect of the guild leaders and admins, and his loyalty and dedication to SancT are shown through his raid attendance in the past, his knowledge of the raids and the research that he has done so that others never had to look far to find information, and through his willingness to do whatever was needed to help our raids run smoothly.

Kakon is an excellent player but more importantly he is an excellent person. He is intelligent, easy to talk to, and one more VERY important characteristic that Kakon has ALWAYS portrayed is his willingness to help others in the guild. It has never mattered whether someone was asking for help with something small or large, Kakon has always been willing to help.....no questions asked, and that is a characteristic that is very uncommon.

Through thick and thin Kakon has remained constant in SancT and I have no doubt that will not change.

Grats Kakon!!

/Deep Bow

• Executive

Yeah, it is about time he became an admin here in this wonderful guild. He has worked hard for others since he joined. Awesome personality!

How many gnomes has he ran through VC and Gnomeregan? laugh.gif

Congratulations to you Kakon hug.gif

Welcome to the administration.

- Shaw

smile.gif /Agree Shaw smile.gif

Kakon has helped me so much to get back into the swing of things since I started playing again. And as you guys know, I can ask some pretty stupid questions sometimes, but Kakon is always there to help without making me feel like a complete moron! You guys have made some excellent choices and I have no doubt that the addition of Rama and Kakon will take this guild to new heights.

Congrats Fella's! dance.gif

Kakon is most awesome. He'll help me anytime I ask, and I do hate to ask. Even if he's on another continent, he'll appear out of no where.

And he has this quirky habit of 'stalking' folks on his druid. He'll be yakking in vent asking casual questions, and poof, there he is hiding behind a tree, or under a rock...

So, definitely, gratz!