banned (Hakan Kicked out of SWG)

slipoo

dont know if yall know but i read on the forums this morning before it got deleted that thehoodedone got banned. for you all dont know this was hakans jedi. first light jedi master. and he was leader of aow. the primary rebel pvp guild. just thought i woudl FYI.

• Executive
dont know if yall know but i read on the forums this morning before it got deleted that thehoodedone got banned.  for you all dont know this was hakans jedi.  first light jedi master.  and he was leader of aow.  the primary rebel pvp guild.  just thought i woudl FYI.

165[/snapback]

Dang, and I were supposed to be talking about getting a reward from him for doing the .. *sigh* .. macro-thingi for them!! ;)

Anybody know why he was banned, was the character deleted from Wanderhome/SWG? Tried to sell him on eBay maybe?

- Shaw

• Founder
dont know if yall know but i read on the forums this morning before it got deleted that thehoodedone got banned.  for you all dont know this was hakans jedi.  first light jedi master.  and he was leader of aow.  the primary rebel pvp guild.  just thought i woudl FYI.

165[/snapback]

ya that usually happens in some form or fashion to all of the leaders of "primary pvp guilds".....

for some reason pvp guilds just have idiots in them....Hakan threatened someones life IRL from what durryynn (Sidiouse Ness/Lucifer) told me lol.... not smart.

• Executive
ya that usually happens in some form or fashion to all of the leaders of "primary pvp guilds".....

for some reason pvp guilds just have idiots in them....Hakan threatened someones life IRL from what durryynn (Sidiouse Ness/Lucifer) told me lol.... not smart.

169[/snapback]

:blink: .. lol! Then you seriously have a problem if you start threatening people in RL cuz of some game!!!! :rolleyes:

*sigh*

- Shaw B)

aye i read on the thread before it was deleted that he did threaten someone. now durry is in charge of aow hope he does a good job.

....... what you mean pvp guilds have idiots in them i use to be in one...... /cry..... :(

• Founder
aye i read on the thread before it was deleted that he did threaten someone. now durry is in charge of aow hope he does a good job.

....... what you mean pvp guilds have idiots in them i use to be in one...... /cry..... :(

184[/snapback]

nah dont worry bro...i used to be considered the best pvp'er on wanderhome at in late 2003 early 2004.....but i CONSTANTLY got hate tells and bad attitudes from ppl that id defeat in pvp...

whenever i lost i just said gg and left it.....almost 89% of the time when i beat someone theyd either send me hate tells or talk about me using some 'sploit or cheating or whatever...never focusing on the fact that i may have just had a better strategy lol....

you get sick of that crowd after awhile......which is one of the reasons im a master smuggler....being master smuggler just keeps me away from that crowd profession wise lol...even if i wanted to whoop someones but smugg keeps me at bay so i dont get caught up in that crap again .....

• Executive
nah dont worry bro...i used to be considered the best pvp'er on wanderhome at in late 2003 early 2004.....but i CONSTANTLY got hate tells and bad attitudes from ppl that id defeat in pvp...

whenever i lost i just said gg and left it.....almost 89% of the time when i beat someone theyd either send me hate tells or talk about me using some 'sploit or cheating or whatever...never focusing on the fact that i may have just had a better strategy lol....

you get sick of that crowd after awhile......which is one of the  reasons im a master smuggler....being master smuggler just keeps me away from that crowd profession wise lol...even if i wanted to whoop someones but smugg keeps me at bay so i dont get caught up in that crap again .....

185[/snapback]

Go Astrus, Go Astrus!

I've been fighing against people pvp.. and most of the time lost.. but have never, ever become rude cuz of it! It is just a game! lol.. And I think you, Astrus, and Veto has tought me that :) we are supposed to have fun in there! :D

- Shaw

yea i use to get spammed by tells me and my RL bud Kover were always together when we pvped. i remeber when PWR had their base surronded by houses and only way in was 4 small corners. lol well lets say 2 rifleman spamming adv. strafe 2 in that tight little area was nasty. and we would go down to the bottom of their base and they would send the atst after us. remeber one time me kover, and apache. we took out like 3 atsts and took them like 20-30 mins to finally get us. woot good times...

• Executive
yea i use to get spammed by tells me and my RL bud Kover were always together when we pvped.  i remeber when PWR had their base surronded by houses and only way in was 4 small corners.  lol well lets say 2 rifleman spamming adv. strafe 2 in that tight little area was nasty.  and we would go down to the bottom of their base and they would send the atst after us.  remeber one time me kover, and apache.  we took out like 3 atsts and took them like 20-30 mins to finally get us.  woot good times...

194[/snapback]

"Impressive .. most impressive!" - DV

- Shaw :woot:

you get sick of that crowd after awhile......which is one of the  reasons im a master smuggler....being master smuggler just keeps me away from that crowd profession wise lol...even if i wanted to whoop someones but smugg keeps me at bay so i dont get caught up in that crap again .....

185[/snapback]

/rofl

Yeah I remember you and Xira when you royally SMUSHED her :dance:

she wasn't a good loser. . .

and oddly enough...

I found pic of you and me and your Rancor!! from Jan '04 on my harddrive :P

*Kiari*

• Founder
/rofl

Yeah I remember you and Xira when you royally SMUSHED her  :dance:

she wasn't a good loser. . .

and oddly enough...

I found pic of you and me and your Rancor!! from Jan '04 on my harddrive  :P

*Kiari*

223[/snapback]

Oh snap!!! you WERE there when i kicked the crap out of Xira and was finally crowned the best PvP'er on wanderhome!!....(which lasted for like 4 months)

ya Xira cursed me bad...then when she realized other ppl were there she shifted from spatial and sent me hate tells :cussing:

...that wasnt cool at all lol

• Executive
Oh snap!!! you WERE there when i kicked the crap out of Xira and was finally crowned the best PvP'er on wanderhome!!....(which lasted for like 4 months)

ya Xira cursed me bad...then when she realized other ppl were there she shifted from spatial and sent me hate tells  :cussing:

...that wasnt cool at all lol

226[/snapback]

Guys who send tells like that are simply loooosers! Can you be banned/deleted for doing things like that to other players?

- Shaw

• 2 months later...

185[/snapback]

best pvp'er on wanderohome? i beat you ten times today...with one fin behind my back

-chunga

• Founder
best pvp'er on wanderohome? i beat you ten times today...with one fin behind my back

-chunga

1322[/snapback]

:wrong: lol chunga.

*cough*err got beat twice in row w/ 0 wins*cough*

Dont mind Chunga, hes just bitter because Wroshyr Libertarian is the R0xx0r and Ouipqua (or whatever his Bwings NAme is) is teh meh!

mwhahaha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaa :dance:

so you guys space dual?

i want a bwing?

help me get it wont you?

1369[/snapback]

Are you SURE you want a B-wing? The question mark kind of brings it into...question. Okay, I'm done.

I've had soo many death threats...but none from this game, thankfully.

But I usually don't care one way or another. I just tell the fool to take a hike and come back when his mommy says it's ok.

Pretty childish to threaten anyone for ANY reason!

• Executive
I've had soo many death threats...but none from this game, thankfully.

But I usually don't care one way or another.  I just tell the fool to take a hike and come back when his mommy says it's ok.

Pretty childish to threaten anyone for ANY reason!

1406[/snapback]

One thing I do if I get threatened.. is to be polite and answer them "thank you my friend", "it was fun :)" etc etc.. hehe, cuz they want to get response that is rude.. you know?

Verbal attack: "Shawkorrr, you suck!"

Verbal response: "Well thank you mate :D"

:backflip:

NOTE: This method does not always work, sometimes you have to put your foot down.. defending urself, you know what I'm saying?

- Shaw

Yeah, I get a bunch of "meanies" while slicing. They question my prices, my sexual orientation, anything they can. I always end the conversation something like this:

"Pleasure doing business with you."

/addignore meanie