Hello, everyone.

Kobald

I would just like to thank everyone from WAY back in the day. Whether you know it or not, you helped shape me into the person I am today. Very tiny, subtle things with more importance than I ever would have attributed to them.

Most of all, I'd like to thank Astrus. I did not think much of the conversation we had a couple of years ago when it originally happened. It was small, but the significance of it has never feel fully realized until recently; even know I don't think I can fully comprehend the change it helped to spark. It was not only that, but a great wealth of other small (at the beginning) events that occurred that made me into an almost completely different person. I am still uniquely myself, though. I look back on the changes that have happened and see how much I have grown in the past years. I have noticed that a lot of people change who they are and completely lose themselves in the process, effectively committing suicide in not a physical way, but more a spiritual way, as I see it. I, however, have realized that I will always be me.

To put it simply, I am like this guild. Whatever happens to this guild, whether it be as simple as losing and gaining members, or something like switching between MMOs, SancT will always, at its core, simply be a group of great people.

The things that you (astrus) said, like I mentioned, didn't really do a whole lot for me, though they lingered in my mind for a bit before fading away. I did not realize that they would remain in my subconscious and help lay the foundations for what I would soon be.

I guess what I'm saying here has already been said in MUCH simpler terms (sticking to your roots and "imitation is suicide" and such), but... uh.. I kinda zoned out there.. <_<

This has probably been a really confusing read (I sort of jumped around a lot), and I'm not thinking too coherently right now, but I hope it makes sense.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, thank you all for helping me to get rid of the decrepit shell of my former self and make me, well.. me. You all make the world a much, much better place. Just goes to show you never know what kind of impact you can have on someone's life.

I am pretty terrible at ending things so.. uh.. <_<

Thanks again. :P

(especially astrus. not to make anyone jealous, but it was just about all him as far as sanct goes, and I respect him a lot. so.. >_> YEAH)

• Founder
I would just like to thank everyone from WAY back in the day. Whether you know it or not, you helped shape me into the person I am today. Very tiny, subtle things with more importance than I ever would have attributed to them.

Most of all, I'd like to thank Astrus. I did not think much of the conversation we had a couple of years ago when it originally happened. It was small, but the significance of it has never feel fully realized until recently; even know I don't think I can fully comprehend the change it helped to spark. It was not only that, but a great wealth of other small (at the beginning) events that occurred that made me into an almost completely different person. I am still uniquely myself, though. I look back on the changes that have happened and see how much I have grown in the past years. I have noticed that a lot of people change who they are and completely lose themselves in the process, effectively committing suicide in not a physical way, but more a spiritual way, as I see it. I, however, have realized that I will always be me.

To put it simply, I am like this guild. Whatever happens to this guild, whether it be as simple as losing and gaining members, or something like switching between MMOs, SancT will always, at its core, simply be a group of great people.

The things that you (astrus) said, like I mentioned, didn't really do a whole lot for me, though they lingered in my mind for a bit before fading away. I did not realize that they would remain in my subconscious and help lay the foundations for what I would soon be.

I guess what I'm saying here has already been said in MUCH simpler terms (sticking to your roots and "imitation is suicide" and such), but... uh.. I kinda zoned out there.. <_<

This has probably been a really confusing read (I sort of jumped around a lot), and I'm not thinking too coherently right now, but I hope it makes sense.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, thank you all for helping me to get rid of the decrepit shell of my former self and make me, well.. me. You all make the world a much, much better place. Just goes to show you never know what kind of impact you can have on someone's life.

I am pretty terrible at ending things so.. uh.. <_<

Thanks again.  :P

(especially astrus. not to make anyone jealous, but it was just about all him as far as sanct goes, and I respect him a lot. so.. >_> YEAH)

27022[/snapback]

hey man good to hear from you again :woot: :woot:

Well....I'm glad you've got your doing well bro...sounds like youre continually learning and keeping your mind open.

Im sure youll find people wiser than I am to "drop those bombs" on you lol...

I call them "bombs" but they are just little sayings/quotes that profoundly change the way I think about life in general and why Im here in what seems to be something much larger than I am.

Being alive means having the power to change the entire world.

I always knew you were an intelligent kid hehe....and sometimes its the intelligent ones who have the hardest trouble trying to understand Sociology, and the ins and outs of humanity...and then AFTER you figure it out you have to find your place in this mess and hopefully live a happy life and/or make someonelse life less of a struggle.

...anyway I understood your post totally bro, and I'd like to hear alot more from you in here :D

your Music post is still going strong CLICKY XD

<3

Yeah, I am :D and I saw my topic, thanks XD

I just realized that the Chaos Theory would best explain what happened. I had read some about it over a year ago and didn't really understand it, though in my mind I had always thought of the way that it works. Like, I had had thoughts in that manner, but I didn't know what they were called and that they had already been studied on a much, MUCH larger scale. I never "got" it until tonight. V_V

To be honest, I believe that I do not have a place at all; I will never quite fit in. I am perfectly content with that, and I think that that is a great thing that only adds to the beauty of it all. Some may wonder why I choose to stay here when I believe this, think of it as driving around looking at houses... even though it doesn't make a bit difference because you are unable to move, whatever the cir**no no word**stances may be, it's still fun to go around seeing everyting that is being offered and enjoy the beauty of it all and experience it while you can.

If, should it so turn out, that there is no place for me; that does not mean that I am incapable of making my own niche.

Thanks again, and thanks for understanding. I don't comprehend most of the things I write once I'm done with them, I guess because of the way that I write.. I just kinda get lost and confused but I suppose everything turns out okay in the end for whoever is reading XD

much love to you, bro.

ps: I have been on and off WoW still for some time now. my account is still active, and I was thinking of joining everyone but... ewww.. alliance.. <_< hehe, I'll drop by some time.

• Founder
If, should it so turn out, that there is no place for me; that does not mean that I am incapable of making my own niche.

27025[/snapback]

Quoted for emphasis. :) ...Mwhahahah good stuff.

....but yes Make you feel that way is a classic all music loves should listen to IMO...

great song to listen to when youre in a bad mood :)

I too am a former hordie. I miss my troll alot but hey I don't care what side I'm on as long as I'm with people whom I care about and care about me. I only play WOW because of them otherwise theres nothing here for me. Stop by anytime and well have some fun. =D

• 5 months later...
I just realized... Illidan is a PVP server D:

Anyone who remembers me knows I never went overt and would hide even when I had five minute TEFs

PvP is totally not me XD

34671[/snapback]

Well, there are Alliance cities you can be in which, after 5 mins, unflag you for PvP.