Modern Day Slavery

Astrus

Naw man the rich just treat their workers as they deserve to be treated because they "work" less, and thus don't deserve fair treatment. <_<

Aside from over the top sarcasm, thats so messed up man, sad to see things like that still happen in an age as "enlightened" as ours.

Naw man the rich just treat their workers as they deserve to be treated because they "work" less, and thus don't deserve fair treatment.  <_< 

Aside from over the top sarcasm, thats so messed up man, sad to see things like that still happen in an age as "enlightened" as ours.

26396[/snapback]

Does it count if I was tied up and whipped by a republican chick in tall black leather boots as slavery?

THIS IS NOT THE THREAD FOR YOUR JOKERY SIR!  :ROFL:

26439[/snapback]

Aw hell...slavery is wrong...but if it's recreational slavery...that might twist a few people's screws...

But seriously (haven't clicked link because on dialup) but I will when I get home...

Slavery is just plain wrong. You can't own or exert ownership over someone else.

Amazing  .....but this isnt the first time the rich have wanted to exert a bit too much power over their fellow human beings...

26392[/snapback]

Naturalized US Citizens. Important point. Both were from Southeast-Asia countries, correct? India and Indonesia? The Caste system in India is enough evidence to prosecute the man, if in fact he was part of the Brahma Caste, which see the lowest caste lower than animals. It does provide some sort of "understanding" about why anyone in this era would treat anyone else that way. I don't know much about Indonesia, but these folks, who look guilty IMO, surely had the resources to pay these two women a decent living, but chose not to.

I don't see why they were paying them anything, actually. $150/month is a slap in the face. They could not have done so to Americans, there would be two dead Perfume-company owners in Long Island!

...and the daughter having a stroke during the verdict is priceless! :H5:

Oh she does it for me bro...... that is why I am voting for her :D

26461[/snapback]

:D

School must be out right now, that's more posts you have chimed in than you have in months. Geez, it's everything I can do to draw you out into conversation again.

Grats on getting Heatstroke to 70, :giggle:

• Executive
...and the daughter having a stroke during the verdict is priceless! :H5:

26457[/snapback]

She had been to too many huntings in India improving her ..... improved feint, she needed it when the tiger came charging out of the bushes.

Joke aside. the US Gov should take a clean-up in the entire country because that is faaaar from the only case of slavery still going on in the US. How many mexicans cross the border every day, and where do they end up? Not working for Bill Clinton for sho.