New JTL species?

Shawkorrr

Which new playable species would you like to have in SWG/JTL/ROTW??  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which new playable species would you like to have in SWG/JTL/ROTW??

• 1) None
    • 2) Duros
    • 3) Near-Human
    • 4) Selonian
    • 5) Devaronian
    • 6) Ewok
    • 7) Verpine
    • 8) Talz
    • 9) Gungan
    • 10) Hutt??(max two Hutts on one server) :P
    • 11) Chiss !! (added by Astrus)

• Executive
hmmmm you play pen and paper rpgs.  anyone here ever played shadowrun?i was always the meat shield troll.  lol once took 3 rockets to the chest and survived (barely of course)

122[/snapback]

Hehe! Nope, have not yet played Shadowrun. You took three rockets to the chest? impressive!! hehe

You know what my best friend did with me when we were a smuggler-team? (He was Human and I was.. guess; Wookiee!) We got in a fight inside the cantina when suddenly my friend decided to save himself from the many shots that were fired.. I, somehow, got incapacitated and fell to the floor. He lifted me up and used me as a Wookiee Shield!!!!! :cussing: I took all the shots for him.. lol.. and I barely survived that one! hehe.. that was cruel!!!

- Shaw

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As fun as Ewoks would be to play (NOT) they wouldn't really have a use in the current SWG setting. Ewoks are primitives and have no real understanding of technology making them unusable in most of the professions.

Gungans: The first time I'd lay eyes on a Gungan Jedi, he will be my bounty for life. Me'sa des-spiza Dem.

What I'd like to see. A non Human race like the Dug (Sebulba from Episode one) and a Toidrian (Watto also from EPI). Maybe a Verpeen (insect race that helped Ackbar created the B wing)

• 2 weeks later...
well... i would like to play a Nautolan... (like Kit Fisto)

2084[/snapback]

Yeah. There IS one in the Total Experience ad, after all. A Nautolan Jedi, at that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Executive
Damn Shaw... imagine you on a swoop Arggghhh... they'd have to make a new vehicle class for u :D other wise its alot of walking for u or is it slithering  :unsure:

2436[/snapback]

I would use my modified Hutt Floater ;) or simply buy myself a sailbarge!

• Executive
Rofl, thatd be funny watching you get stuck in a starport door, or any door for that matter.... "quick everyone poke the slug" :P

2481[/snapback]

erm, the starport door is big enough for a Hutt to crawl through..... How you think Jabba got into Solo's hangar in Episode IV?