SancT is a WOW Guild now???

Astrus

• Executive
Mav, I do hope you'll reconsider at some point.  I could get you a $20 copy here and mail it to you, if it would help...

Hmmm, does the CD-ROM spins backwards down under?

17093[/snapback]

They drive on the wrong side of the road so I would not be surprised :o

/hide

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now, we drive on the left side of the road like most people, its the yanks who drive on the "wrong side" :P

Well i dont know about your computer, but when i put my cd in it doesnt spin as far as i know. im pretty sure its the laser that moves.

Thanks for the offer Edaun, but we do have the game down here too. I just thought i would give it test to see if id like it, sort of a in the moment kind of thing, when i saw it was gonna take 20+ hours i clicked no and hadnt thought about it since.

Maybe when the Expansion comes out, they may put a free trial disk on one of the magazines down here like they did with SWG (before the game was released down here).

I just wanted something to do, ever since SWG went down the toilet, i havent found a game that keeps my attention long enough. /sigh maybe its just me going out of the gaming phase, i sure hope not though :)

yeah even in the tray type drives, there's a spindle the spins the disk at close to 7200 rpm (or more?). the tray just helps to keep the dust down on the lens as it's not overly exposed to the environment on a daily basis.

but i usually just clone the cd to my hard drive and mount the cd image from there, so as to save on the waer-and-tear of the cd/dvd drive :)

I downloaded WoW also and been playing a few hours. I think I might buy the game but wont play it as much as i did SWG. What server is SancT on so I can make a character there? I also got battlefield 2142 for christmas from my wife so i might play that once in awhile too.

17071[/snapback]

oooooooo i got that too my name is Digh :0 add me to your buddy list maybe we can shoot some people up or frag them :).

ive been playing Anarchy online of late (as you can see with my sig).

its the first game since SWG that ive been truely interested in and until Jan '08 you can play for free!

Think of what SWG used to be like before the CU and NGE and thats the kind of game you have. But a hell of alot better, when your in a city you are in a BIG city. You get your own appartment too.

www.anarchy-online.com

its worth taking a look :)

• Executive
Oooooo, now I'm totally curious who he/she is?  Hmmm...*thinking* tell me tell me tell meeeee pweeese lol :D

17167[/snapback]

The person is unable to download the trial (3.6GB) because of the long time it takes to download it.

Has to do with the connection speed; can it handle the game? :)

The person is unable to download the trial (3.6GB) because of the long time it takes to download it.

17174[/snapback]

if you could give me the stats or some kind of number ratio of the speed of his connection i could tell you :dance:

17174[/snapback]

Someone we know from... Northern California?

roflmayo

Does he/she like to barbeque in wintertime and have a new house???

heheh

• Executive

He/she has a download speed of 5kbs :(

So downloading the game would take forever.

He/she could always go to the store and buy it ;) lawl

I mean, if the person can play SWG and be around Restuss, I suppose he/she would be ok in WoW since I have not got much lag since I started playing WoW. Any suggestions?

He/she has a download speed of 5kbs :(

So downloading the game would take forever.

He/she could always go to the store and buy it ;) lawl

I mean, if the person can play SWG and be around Restuss, I suppose he/she would be ok in WoW since I have not got much lag since I started playing WoW. Any suggestions?

17205[/snapback]

Well, we could *send* a copy of the game $19.95 at Best Buy to whomever it is, but there is the deal of installing the patches and crap. Wouldn't that take awhile?

I can pick up a copy of the game if they like, or they can use an external hdd and download the game at a friend's house with a faster connection?

What time zone are they in?

heheh :)

Hmmm Northern Cali? BIG givaway lol

I didn't know she was on 56k. She can play swg and be in vent, no prob with WoW in my opinion. But let me know how it works out, because when we move we'll either be using 56k or some sort of weird satellite internet :blink: :huh:

Yeah can't wait to lose that cable :o :unsure: *cries*