Yva's new bug

Yva Xorna

For those of you who laugh vicariously through my bizarre trials and tribulations, this is the latest bug I am getting in-game.

Randomly my little Jedi toon re-acquires all her previously learned skills.

This can happen in-battle, while afk traveling, when landing at a starport.....pertty much any time. It can happen several times a day or not at all.

See screenie below:

pesky swg bugs

For those of you who laugh vicariously through my bizarre trials and tribulations, this is the latest bug  I am getting in-game.

Randomly my little Jedi toon re-acquires all her previously learned skills.

This can happen in-battle, while afk traveling, when landing at a starport.....pertty much any time. It can happen several times a day or not at all.

See screenie below:

pesky swg bugs

16372[/snapback]

Perhaps it's that silly looking red speeder ;-p

Ya think?

Perhaps it's that silly looking red speeder ;-p

Ya think?

16373[/snapback]

Hmm I know you were kidding but it's quite possible it could be the speeder.

Or perhaps I hit walk before hitting run...the point being, in this game, could be ANYTHING!

But I haven't heard of anybody else having this stupid problem so it must be something "special" with her :)

Looks like something from a splatter-movie tbph :) "Return of the killer leach"

16397[/snapback]

haha! "attack of the killer woodlouse" !! Although they are more closley related to shellfish, according to this wildlife do**no no word**entary I saw earlier in the week.

That is completely disgusting  :o  I scream louder than a terrified child at the oversized *bad word*roaches we get out here (ok the little ones too) I couldn't imagine coming across that thing  :wrong:  :unsure:

16402[/snapback]

i caught one of those, or at least something very similar to it fishing off the ocoat of california a couple of years ago

• Executive
Here's a Madagascar Hissing c.ockroach....

ROACH10.JPG

16435[/snapback]

The only c.ockroach we got here in Norway is actually "German c.ockroach".. so if we find some big ones like you showed on the picture, it means it is more than likely to have been imported. This countries is way to cold for bugs like that. Today it is -1C which means if it starts to rain it will snow instead :P

That big roach is the kind you put a collar and pet license on, then walk it around town on a leash....

"Come on fluffy, time to goto the vet for your shots!"

"Ssssss!" says fluffy!