HELP!

epiceari

What is the quest called/where to start it at, for access to the blackscale compound on kashyyyk?

14372[/snapback]

I dont remember what its called but I know you start it by talking to a wookie by the great tree. You may have to finish the Trails before it lets you start it though. Its a long series of quest starting with finding the wooks son who is detained in the blackscale compound in the Ryyatt Trails. Its a tough set of missions on ground and in space. Good luck, hope this helped.

• Founder
I dont remember what its called but I know you start it by talking to a wookie by the great tree.  You may have to finish the Trails before it lets you start it though.  Its a long series of quest starting with finding the wooks son who is detained in the blackscale compound in the Ryyatt Trails.  Its a tough set of missions on ground and in space.  Good luck, hope this helped.

14373[/snapback]

check our information resources area :D

I believe u have to have the ryatt trails completed, and access to the hunting grounds, it starts from a wook outside the big tree, kymaar? or somethin, u gotta find a wook on the trails, do some space part, go to ettyy kill a guy, more space, then u talk to a diff dude near the wook, then u get in, after u somehow clear the gate and take on the captain of the guard, u WILL need a group for most of it, especially the trails, and the blackscale gate, i think Allakhazam.com has good info on that quest line, lol not much help but i tried, thats what counts right?

good luck, kendu