Natalee Holloway

Shawkorrr

• Executive

Some months ago I watched DrPhil and saw the mother of Natalee Holloway sit there talking to DrPhil about her missing daughter. I was moved by it all :(

Then earlier today I sat watching DrPhil again in the livingroom and saw a special edition where DrPhil meet with the mother again, talking about what could have happened to her daughter; they have not given up hope, yet. They have spend a great deal of time the last half year investigating the darkest corners in the world, where young american women are being kidnapped and used/sold as sexslaves in the 'hidden underground industry'.

WTH!? I got so furious that I have no words to express myself, what the *very warm place* is wrong with some people huh? kidnapping people and making them sexslaves,........ omg!

I was thinking of making another topic like this, but I decided no. I even searched the web for updates on the case (since the DrPhil episodes are 6months back in time), and found there has been no changes the last six months. Then I went to CNN to see if there were any 'exciting' news to read, and there it was, on the frontpage 'Aruba Mystery'. I just had to make a topic about this case!

One thing I seriously hate is when people are treated like this, I sometimes feel like travelling over the entire globe to try and help the victims of cases like this. Im one heck of an investigator/nosy-guy btw... "i'll read your mind"

*sigh*

*fetches his bat*

"And, Aruban law does not require parents and children to testify against one another. U.S. law does not recognize that privilege." :blink:

/rude Aruba

• Founder
Unfortunately its happening every where, a while ago a yound boy went missing and hasnt been heard from since. Its sad really, how people can do such a thing.

I believe there are alot of things wrong with people this day an age :(

13003[/snapback]

Ya ..........Im not even going to comment really on this because what id say is really innappropriate for a forum.

But I wouldnt stand around idly if i saw a predator in action. :mellow:

Indeed, I'm with Astrus on this one.

It was very difficult when I worked in a prison to be around these sort of people.

When the guy emptying your trashbin is a convicted child molester you just start having these fantasies of sending him through the shredder.

Indeed, I'm with Astrus on this one.

It was very difficult when I worked in a prison to be around these sort of people.

When the guy emptying your trashbin is a convicted child molester you just start having these fantasies of sending him through the shredder.

13008[/snapback]

The Shredder? I could think of far worse...

• Executive
Ya ..........Im not even going to comment really on this because what id say is really innappropriate for a forum.

But I wouldnt stand around idly if i saw a predator in action.  :mellow:

13006[/snapback]

Yes, I agree too. I had to edit it constantly before posting it because I was seriously pissed off :mellow:

Just had to make people aware of the Natalee Holloway case, and what sick and twisted criminals there are out in the world.

On DrPhil I saw an interview with an investigator which find and retrieve missing children back to the US and Europe. His stories almost made me cry, what he had vitnessed and experienced was disgusting.... poor man :(

There's always updates on this but you have to read the tabloids for it.

Actually some of the tabloids are getting better in the US.

The National Enquirer will print something and then 2 weeks later it's "news" in a "legitimate" paper hehe.

Her dad has a book out on this called "Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise" by Dave Holloway. Amazon.Com

• Executive
There's always updates on this but you have to read the tabloids for it.

Actually some of the tabloids are getting better in the US.

The National Enquirer  will print something and then 2 weeks later it's "news" in a "legitimate" paper hehe.

Her dad has a book out on this called "Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise" by Dave Holloway. Amazon.Com

13035[/snapback]

oh I wanna buy this book! this might be something I wanna read ..... for a change. :mellow:

i've not read a book in years because of school lol