Storage Vendor Story

Edaun Ifor

I RE'd 200 L1 parts last week to get the last KSE fragment. I placed the stuff in 4 bags, one of which came from Epiceari (called Epiceari's loot for kse), I created a new vendor in my SW office called "JUNK" and listed all 4 bags for 50k each to help me remember. This took 200 spaces of inventory out of my houses which was a big help too. I logged in today and found some complete moron had bought the "loot for kse" bag full of RE'd junk. I ROFL-ed much and gmailed the loser, letting him know he "saved me a trip to the chassis dealer and how I didn't appreciate Storage Vendor Thieves. It serves you right!" :P

I checked Harper for new loot and found this same idiot has removed one part from the bag and was trying to resell it to me. I ROFL-ed again and gleefully rejected the sale.

HAHAHAHAH!!

Too funny.

I have his name and will send it to the Admins so folks can be aware of his deviousness.

HA HA HA ROFLMAYO. What a loser. :lol:

• Executive
Well, I don't know that I would call him a storage vcendor thief.

If you want to use a vendor for storage, put it at 9999999 or something.

If you put it at 50k, it looks like you're trying to sell it.

11576[/snapback]

Good point, Yva :woot:

That is why you see people have stuff on their vendor for 99999999 etc.

My friends in a diff PA had an accident with placing cheap stuff on vendor (1credits I think it was), then some dude came and bought EVERYTHING! :o I soon tracked him down and informed the guild leader where he came from.

minion.sized.jpg

.. I used to be a Master BH / Master Ranger at one point ;)

Yeah, the point is the vendor was clearly labeled. The bag happened to be labeled "epiceari's loot for kse" which is the only reason he wanted it...and the only bag he bought.

Let's not even consider I had accidentally put a very nice low-mass level 10 DI in that particular bag which is the only thing he stole. Then he tried to offer the bag to me for 50k. Then he had to gloat over his "purchase". Yeah, I know better than to do that 50k thing, but I didn't know I had that piece inside. I was amused by the whole thing until he gloated over his purchase.

I will find a way to "repay" him at some point for his business.

• Executive
Yeah, the point is the vendor was clearly labeled. The bag happened to be labeled "epiceari's loot for kse" which is the only reason he wanted it...and the only bag he bought.

Let's not even consider I had accidentally put a very nice low-mass level 10 DI in that particular bag which is the only thing he stole.  Then he tried to offer the bag to me for 50k.  Then he had to gloat over his "purchase".  Yeah, I know better than to do that 50k thing, but I didn't know I had that piece inside. I was amused by the whole thing until he gloated over his purchase.

I will find a way to "repay" him at some point for his business.

11593[/snapback]

try filing a ticket? btw, gimme his name plz

no you labled it "junk"

hey for 50k I would have bought a bag too :P

Honestly I would have thought you were just cleaning house.

I've bought stuff before that people were meaning to store lol.

But yes I returned it when I found out.

Usually when people store things they make it 99999999

But yeah once you explained it they guy should have been cool about it and returned it.

I think if you file ticket (from what I've heard from other people) CSR's wont do anything.

Vendor is public and you're putting it for sale for a price.

Same thing if you lable a bag with somebody else's name and another guy takes it.

But maybe they have since changed their policy.

Shaw oh yes the whole minion thing.

What SOE needs to do is make a vendor type thing where you can restrict the users.

Maybe one where the max is one credit. That wouldn't really impact the economy but at same time would let people share resources with guildies.

Hmm.

Next time I get the devs alone on a plane.... :woot:

• Executive
Shaw oh yes the whole minion thing.

What SOE needs to do is make a vendor type thing where you can restrict the users.

Maybe one where the max is one credit. That wouldn't really impact the economy but at same time would let people share resources with guildies.

Hmm.

Next time I get the devs alone on a plane.... :woot:

11601[/snapback]

Give them a lesson in how SWG should be! :hug: