I remember when SWG...

Zhiv

... Had entertainers that served a purpose. They still have a role in the game, but a mind buff doesn't do much if you don't use it for anything. :huh:

(Now post your fond rememberances of the SWG of the past.)

• Executive
... Had entertainers that served a purpose.  They still have a role in the game, but a mind buff doesn't do much if you don't use it for anything. :huh:

(Now post your fond rememberances of the SWG of the past.)

9969[/snapback]

:unsure: just wondering if this is one of them wellplanned April fools! rofl.....

Entertainers buffs... will never forget them :)

Nope. Not an April fools. A way to remember the past and save it for the future so that all the noob's will know how swg was in it's infancy.

• Executive
I could take out 11 imps by myself.............then SOE nerfed the living shat out of me rofl!

10037[/snapback]

Astrus, have you been to the Detainment Center yet? lol, I can bet my wook that you can clear that place for Imperial scum in like 3min! rofl!

when tuskens were scary

10051[/snapback]

Yeah, I remember doing Jabbas Themepark and was terrified to do the Tusken part of it! :lol:

I remember when...

...A great rebel city stood on Dantooine by the name of "Honour's Keep". Many a good memory there. But don't get me wrong, I've since added many a great memory in Sanctuary as well, for both fallen brethren and current comrades have left a permanent mark on my soul. They're honour, courage, and compassion outweighs any tyranny the Imperial scum can dish out.

• Executive
I remember when...

...A great rebel city stood on Dantooine by the name of "Honour's Keep".  Many a good memory there.  But don't get me wrong, I've since added many a great memory in Sanctuary as well, for both fallen brethren and current comrades have left a permanent mark on my soul.  They're honour, courage, and compassion outweighs any tyranny the Imperial scum can dish out.

10086[/snapback]

... sadly we never got full control over Honours Keep, Duewaa left the game and the future of the city is now very clouded with the maintenance going up again. :(

Clicky