Hello all you wonderful people.  I joined Star Citizen on the 10 Feb 2024 and joined Sanctuary of Wanderhome on Sunday.  I am so excited to be a part of the Verse and the Organization.  Although I'm only able to play over weekends due to family responsibilities, I will not let the Organization.  

• Like 2

Does Santuary of Wanderhome have an actual community town in Star Citizen or do we simply communicate when the is requirements or tasks to be done?

I also want my son to join Sanctuary of Wanderhome, how do I go about requiting him.  Don't worry his 30 years of age and has been playing Star Citizen since +- 2015 and
has never received an invite to join an organization.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2024 at 8:05 AM, Yva Xorna said:

New Babbage is good but rather icy. I like the look of Loreville. We do try to get together on Saturdays and do something, usually salvaging. You should come join us.

I'm live in South Africa, what is your time that you would get together to do something in Star Citizen?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/5/2024 at 5:47 AM, NfsSpaceFlyer said:

Hello all you wonderful people.  I joined Star Citizen on the 10 Feb 2024 and joined Sanctuary of Wanderhome on Sunday.  I am so excited to be a part of the Verse and the Organization.  Although I'm only able to play over weekends due to family responsibilities, I will not let the Organization.  

Welcome

• Thanks 2

On 3/23/2024 at 11:02 AM, NfsSpaceFlyer said:

I'm live in South Africa, what is your time that you would get together to do something in Star Citizen?

Well, there should be a simple answer to your question except it is complicated by the fact that the Event calendar is not showing event times converted to my time zone so I can't tell you to check the calendar because I don't know if that is working correctly.  I am Pacific Time Zone with Daylight Saving's Time and right now I am UCT -7.  Usually, events are at 10 am for me on Saturdays but last week due to the rest of the world not being on Daylight Saving's Time the event was at 11 Am. Next week, if I remember correctly, Central European Time goes Daylight Saving's and so I think it will be back to 10 am for me. We have a lot of active players from that region. I think that makes it early Saturday evening for you, around 7 or 8 pm?  Hopefully somebody can clarify times?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 8:32 AM, Yva Xorna said:

Well, there should be a simple answer to your question except it is complicated by the fact that the Event calendar is not showing event times converted to my time zone so I can't tell you to check the calendar because I don't know if that is working correctly.  I am Pacific Time Zone with Daylight Saving's Time and right now I am UCT -7.  Usually, events are at 10 am for me on Saturdays but last week due to the rest of the world not being on Daylight Saving's Time the event was at 11 Am. Next week, if I remember correctly, Central European Time goes Daylight Saving's and so I think it will be back to 10 am for me. We have a lot of active players from that region. I think that makes it early Saturday evening for you, around 7 or 8 pm?  Hopefully somebody can clarify times?

Thank you for answering my question, appreciate it.

• Like 1