Hey!

Aled

'sup guys? I'm sure (hoping) at least some of you remember me from a while back on Wanderhome.

Haven't visited many forums in a while so I figured I'd drop by my favourite dirty rebel community and see how everyone's doing? You guys enjoying the NGE? Gimme some info if you can. After all, I've missed a lot. I also realise that I left rather abruptly, on a not-so-good note; Apologies for that.

Decided to go back to my first-person shooter roots, so I've been playing various FPS games over the past couple of months though, PlanetSide (SOE's MMOFPS) being the most notable. But I've finally got rather bored of it and the constant balance issues concerning weapons and armor, so I'm sort of skipping around trying to find a game to settle with. Right now it's Unreal Tournament 2004, although I'm thinking of getting back into SWG casually, though I won't have too much time.

Reason why? Well, games pretty much screwed up a lot of my school life in the past, and I realised just as I was quitting SWG that I was living alone, no job, dropped out of med school and no direction. So, I took charge. Went through my days without the use of a PC for a while, just to get control of my life. So now I'm back taking another shot at medical school, i'm fit and healthy once again, my issues with stress (that some of you witnessed in-game first hand, sorry :P) are non-existent. So now I'm back on track, life is excellent, although most of my time right now is being spent on my schoolwork and my girlfriend.

So how are you guys in SancT doing? I hope to hear that the guild and city are still thriving after the NGE (though I think it's a shame that SOE are willing to spend a load of cash shipping donuts to someone who made fun of them, rather than improving their games.) Hopefully I'll talk to some of you soon, I'm missing the community madly (some people and guild more than others), that's the main reason I regret quitting the game.

Anyway yeah, hope you guys are having a nice time. If I don't get in-game, I'll definitely be hanging around the forums just to keep in touch. <3 you all.

-Aled (pre-NGE Dark Powers Jedi)

P.S- Viva la Astrus! :P ;)

EDIT: I just remembered, if you wanna get in touch with me outside of the forums, there are several ways of contacting me:

E-Mail: admin@plebweb.com

MSN: as above

Xfire: Aledther0x0r

AIM: Aledther0x0r (i'm hardly on though...)

• Executive

Hello there, Aled!

Nice to hear from you again. Let me see, NGE? I still do not like it too much, even though I can beat ppl up in pvp now ;) that wont last long so I dont care about that, hehe. Though I've gotten used to it, and if I were to come back to the old system of playing (which I have forgot how to do stuff pre-nge) I would be a very confused elder jedi wookiee to be honest. BUT I would give anything for to play the pre-nge/pre-cu again; grinding groups, kewler loot, better crafting and what not. Being a crafter these days is HARD :(

SancT & SancTuarY City is doing just great thanks. Hehe, as always ;)

If you would like to come back to SWG, I think you can use ur 15days free gaming unless you have already used it. The Pub 28 is coming out soon I think, perhaps you could come back then.. think the faction bases are coming up, not sure though.

- Shaw

• Founder
Anyway yeah, hope you guys are having a nice time. If I don't get in-game, I'll definitely be hanging around the forums just to keep in touch. <3 you all.

-Aled (pre-NGE Dark Powers Jedi)

P.S- Viva la Astrus! :P ;)

8812[/snapback]

aye Aled!

Good to see you around bro! Was awesome grinding w/ you and hanging out in game. If you do decide to come back it would be a good thing for the server.

The A-holes have gotten a bit louder but it seems the ppl who want to just have fun have gotten smarter, and it would be good to have some more cool ppl around wanderhome, Im sure. :D

Anyway good to see you back bro :lol:

aye Aled!

Good to see you around bro! Was awesome grinding w/ you and hanging out in game. If you do decide to come back it would be a good thing for the server.

The A-holes have gotten a bit louder but it seems the ppl who want to just have fun have gotten smarter, and it would be good to have some more cool ppl around wanderhome, Im sure.  :D

Anyway good to see you back bro  :lol:

8855[/snapback]

Who might those A-holes be? The game's not starting to get full of pretentious idiots, I hope :o

• Founder
I WANT YOU ALED!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOUR SEXY VOICE ON VENT!!!!!!

8890[/snapback]

rofl Syke.

doooohoohoode you are sooohoo ghey...

almost as ghey as ppl who say doohoohooode.... :unsure:

anyway ya :P ....I ended up becoming one of the most hated ppl on wanderhome....Specifically the most hated by the loudest most obnoxious ppl on the server mind you hehehehe.

So that was pretty funny...Uhh as far as SancT is concerned Shawkorrr is the head honcho atm...From the PM's I get hes doing a great job keeping everyone happy.....

I know that that is hell to do and he seems to be doing it with ease :D

rofl Syke.

doooohoohoode you are sooohoo ghey...

almost as ghey as ppl who say doohoohooode.... :unsure:

anyway ya  :P  ....I ended up becoming one of the most hated ppl on wanderhome....Specifically the most hated by the loudest most obnoxious ppl on the server mind you hehehehe.

So that was pretty funny...Uhh as far as SancT is concerned Shawkorrr is the head honcho atm...From the PM's I get hes doing a great job keeping everyone happy.....

I know that that is hell to do and he seems to be doing it with ease :D

8894[/snapback]

Most hated eh? How'd you manage that? :P Not turning Hakan-style on us, are we Astrus?