Port Olisar sad to see you go.

Korvin2001

It disappears in 3.20 with nary a peep.

Supposedly they intend to play homage to it after its replacement in place instead as a proper game event with the new station being built in game.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox?projector=1

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Executive
8 hours ago, Korvin2001 said:

It disappears in 3.20 with nary a peep.

Supposedly they intend to play homage to it after its replacement in place instead as a proper game event with the new station being built in game.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox?projector=1

Why is there a link to your inbox? 😁 @Korvin2001

But yes, RIP Port Olisar.

• 1 month later...

I hate the fact we will lose PO.

My first steps into the endless Verse was at PO with 3.0 and for long time was it the only Gate to Heaven.

There ist no other Spacestation with the Legendary Status or the feeling of Port Olisar, not even close.

I Hope the Devs know that we need it at least as Secret hidden Point or Museum and they dont "F" it up.

On the good side we get one more disposale tin can Space Station called Seraphin. 2 Seconds after i leave Stations like this i have even forgotten what the called so i save a lot of Brain Recources 😄 
Narnia got his iconic Wardrobe

Stargate got his iconic Stargate

SC got Randoms beds all over the Verse but watch out to leave the right side or u die 😄

Just my 2 Cents at the morning 😄

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a token of remembrance, everyone who visits Port Olisar in the final days leading up to her decommissioning (from September 7, 2023, 17:00 UTC / 10 am Pacific until Alpha 3.20 goes live) will receive a special "Farewell, Port Olisar" Spectrum badge.

Link to Port Olisar Badge

• Like 1