May Squad 42 report

Korvin2001

Heads up it looks like they are almost done with AI for the solo game. If true right after they fix the server problem the game will change radically.

https://youtu.be/pplIlXfZH6I

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hate to follow up on my own post. But it looks like they have included something I was not expecting in the game and will probably migrate to the MMO. Boss fights.

• Like 1

• Executive

@Korvin2001

I think it will still take some time for SQ42 to be finished completely, but glad to see that certain parts of the single player version of SC is getting close to completion.

Boss fights? Yeah, that I am sure there will be 😛 Especially with the amount of people who love RP and immersion.

Completion only matters in regards to how soon stuff shows up in PU. Since I doubt they have preped for it to go on sale this year, I expect it to either go on sale Christmas 2024 or after CES, WGE, or Gamescon 2024, depending on which market the think is most important. But I am betting on CHristmas 24 since it would maximize initial sales.

But I expect them to put the features to PU well before then. That way the backers would be able to break anything breakable well before it goes on sale.

Besides the self funding aspect THAT is one of the main reasons they company obviously went with the funding/dev route they took.

• Like 2

• Executive
21 hours ago, Korvin2001 said:

Completion only matters in regards to how soon stuff shows up in PU. Since I doubt they have preped for it to go on sale this year, I expect it to either go on sale Christmas 2024 or after CES, WGE, or Gamescon 2024, depending on which market the think is most important. But I am betting on CHristmas 24 since it would maximize initial sales.

But I expect them to put the features to PU well before then. That way the backers would be able to break anything breakable well before it goes on sale.

Besides the self funding aspect THAT is one of the main reasons they company obviously went with the funding/dev route they took.

Would be interested to see if the SQ42 is released for xmas 2024 😛 Smart to launch around those times! @Korvin2001