Greetings, new member here!

Monkman2006

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Forrest, also known as Monkman2006 in the 'verse. I'm a long time backer of the game and have recently gotten back into playing again. A little about myself, I work as a IT consultant for my families company, and also work as a reserve police officer for my local township. I also enjoy working on and building computers, I run a little side business repairing laptops, devices and building pc's for my friends. Another one of my passions is cars, I race a few of my vehicles and enjoy working on them and maintaining them I  I'm very excited to be apart of this organization and get back into the world of Star Citizen again! Look forward to meeting all of you and playing with everyone in the 'verse! If you have any questions or anything feel free to ask! See you in the 'verse

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
20 hours ago, Monkman2006 said:

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Forrest, also known as Monkman2006 in the 'verse. I'm a long time backer of the game and have recently gotten back into playing again. A little about myself, I work as a IT consultant for my families company, and also work as a reserve police officer for my local township. I also enjoy working on and building computers, I run a little side business repairing laptops, devices and building pc's for my friends. Another one of my passions is cars, I race a few of my vehicles and enjoy working on them and maintaining them I  I'm very excited to be apart of this organization and get back into the world of Star Citizen again! Look forward to meeting all of you and playing with everyone in the 'verse! If you have any questions or anything feel free to ask! See you in the 'verse

Heeeeeeeeeey @Monkman2006 !!!

welcome-colorful-text.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1