Inside Star Citizen: Get Furious

Astrus

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/19/2023 at 12:51 AM, Astrus said:

Well all I have to say on the open side if the forum, is that IF they do deliver crafting, player ship/vehicle design as the have been discussing recently they will live to regret putting this design out. Remove wings ad in grav cycle and tractor tech and you potentially have something that they have not considered at all.

It's current width is 5.4m and 2.6m high. Get rid of the wings and you have something about 3m on a side.

In an open section of the forum I am not going to discuss a follow on question in regards to certain structural widths.

• Like 1

• Executive
8 hours ago, Korvin2001 said:

Well all I have to say on the open side if the forum, is that IF they do deliver crafting, player ship/vehicle design as the have been discussing recently they will live to regret putting this design out. Remove wings ad in grav cycle and tractor tech and you potentially have something that they have not considered at all.

It's current width is 5.4m and 2.6m high. Get rid of the wings and you have something about 3m on a side.

In an open section of the forum I am not going to discuss a follow on question in regards to certain structural widths.

teehee.gif

All I have to say is how tall are Vanduul and how does that impact corridor width and heights for them?

• Like 1