What happened to Google Search?

Shawkorrr

Ah! That explains it. I noticed last week when I was searching for technical support for something (I forget now what it was that I broke) and my Google search return  was simply garbage. It had a bunch of sponsored links that were nothing to do with what I needed. I did end up using Reddit. I used to hate Reddit and made fun of it all the time. But it is has been really useful lately. Thanks for posting this @Shawkorrr

• Like 1

• Executive
2 hours ago, Yva Xorna said:

Ah! That explains it. I noticed last week when I was searching for technical support for something (I forget now what it was that I broke) and my Google search return  was simply garbage. It had a bunch of sponsored links that were nothing to do with what I needed. I did end up using Reddit. I used to hate Reddit and made fun of it all the time. But it is has been really useful lately. Thanks for posting this @Shawkorrr

No problemos @Yva Xorna

Yeah the amount of sponsors has been insane the last few years.
Now you have to like scroll down quite a bit to find what you are looking for. Back in the days one could simply get the #1 choice at the top... now they be selling out, desperate for money.