The New Recruit

Banzai51

Hello Wanderhomies, I am Banzai51 and I just joined the org. To the OGs here, we may have met before. In SWG, I was Feanor of the Antarian Ranger League (ARL). We have certainly fought in a few base defenses and attacks. We, along with two other guilds, founded the city of Valinor on Dantooine, where you may have bought various things from my crafting toon, Finwe. Here I am in Star Citizen looking for more active participation and I came across this org. I had to give it a go. I'm not good at PvP in this game and I am looking forward to training with you.

IRL, my name is Erik. I am 51, and have been around the gaming block a few times. I work in IT for a hospital system, married with an 11 year old son.

Looking forward to meeting you in game and in Mumble.

-Banzai51

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
5 hours ago, Banzai51 said:

Hello Wanderhomies, I am Banzai51 and I just joined the org. To the OGs here, we may have met before. In SWG, I was Feanor of the Antarian Ranger League (ARL). We have certainly fought in a few base defenses and attacks. We, along with two other guilds, founded the city of Valinor on Dantooine, where you may have bought various things from my crafting toon, Finwe. Here I am in Star Citizen looking for more active participation and I came across this org. I had to give it a go. I'm not good at PvP in this game and I am looking forward to training with you.

IRL, my name is Erik. I am 51, and have been around the gaming block a few times. I work in IT for a hospital system, married with an 11 year old son.

Looking forward to meeting you in game and in Mumble.

-Banzai51

Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome fellow Wanderhomie @Banzai51 !!!

<ARL> !!!!! Holy moly, that is a long time ago! Valinor, damn, this makes my memories pop back up!
We still tell tales about them good ol' days of Star Wars Galaxies every now and then 😄 

:uXIowmn:

....and there is a reason why we have the Wanderhome part of our org name, so many years later.

• Founder
3 hours ago, Shawkorrr said:

Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome fellow Wanderhomie @Banzai51 !!!

<ARL> !!!!! Holy moly, that is a long time ago! Valinor, damn, this makes my memories pop back up!
We still tell tales about them good ol' days of Star Wars Galaxies every now and then 😄 

:uXIowmn:

....and there is a reason why we have the Wanderhome part of our org name, so many years later.

I think Shaw and yva said everything I wanted to say.

Welcome to the org, can't wait to catch up with you.

• Thanks 1