• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Executive
51 minutes ago, Yva Xorna said:

LOL I'm glad You Tube is keeping the word safe for democracy or whatever their thing is right now "This video may be inappropriate for some users.".🤔

They are hammering down on all cigar videos these days so watch it while you can 😛 

• 1 month later...
  • Executive
On 1/15/2023 at 3:56 AM, gormlock said:

my Favret to this day is the Jim Dominican, black assassin, Gurka dragon in that order cigars are about the only thing ill smoke.

On 1/15/2023 at 3:57 AM, gormlock said:

mix in some good 50's music or some old time blues with vodka on the rocks and i can sit there for hours just chilling

I've heard about Gurka but never tried it myself. Usually the feedback has been very mixed on that cigar brand, one simply hate it or love it lol

This takes me back 🙂 . When I was around 13 years old maybe, my dad and I went to Cuba for a week. We did all kinds of *crap* like a helicopter ride to the jungle and driving through it in an old military truck. It was a really good time.

I can't imagine a worse age to be for going to Cuba though. Going to a cigar factory and rum distillery kind of loses it's charm when you're not allowed to try the stuff. 😀

• Like 1

• Executive
6 hours ago, Frake said:

This takes me back 🙂 . When I was around 13 years old maybe, my dad and I went to Cuba for a week. We did all kinds of *crap* like a helicopter ride to the jungle and driving through it in an old military truck. It was a really good time.

I can't imagine a worse age to be for going to Cuba though. Going to a cigar factory and rum distillery kind of loses it's charm when you're not allowed to try the stuff. 😀

Oh my lord, Cuba, that would be epic!

What, you were in a helicopter in the fricken jungle???? 😮 @Frake

12 hours ago, Shawkorrr said:

Oh my lord, Cuba, that would be epic!

What, you were in a helicopter in the fricken jungle???? 😮 @Frake

I think a helicopter in the jungle would have ended badly, don't think the pilot had the same skills as people here do 😀

The helicopter landed nearby the jungle and then we transferred to a URAL truck. The helicopter ride was really cool though.

Wish I could tell you more about the rest of the holiday, but it's been a while hahaha

• Haha 1