So, I've made some music...

Enigmo

• Executive
3 minutes ago, Enigmo said:

Thank you! I really don't know where my brain is going, but am excited nonetheless 🙂

I especially like the beginning and ending part of it.

The part starting at like 0.36 I would possibly try to remove 1 effect or something like that? 🤔 Unsure 😅

Edited by Shawkorrr
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yva Xorna said:

I definitely think the orchestral plugin was worth the $150. Better to get it at the $150 today than the $300 it will be tomorrow with everybody's inflation now going off the charts.

Well, just a week earlier the amount I paid would be considered ~$225 laready, so, me has decided to act fast 😄

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And now, with some Deathstep.

This project is cursed to the bone. It is the one and only one that ever got corrupted in my experience. I have spent months trying to re-make all the missing parts from scratch.

Content warning: emotions and pure, concentrated anguish and despair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Always wanted to participate in a competition like Audio Combat.

Premise: a meme video/sound is given to be remixed into a 1-minute track in 2 hours, any style, but has to use the sample.

Finally caught it live, more than an hour late. The source I couldnt find, but it was a guy laughing at this Android ringtone:

So, I used that ringtone instead. Made a 2014-style dubstep short in 44 remaining minutes.

Turns out, you have to be a twitch sub (paid) to participate and submit. Sure, I'd pay if I wasn't stripped of that ability.

Nonetheless, I managed to slip it in when the discord moderators accidentally opened the closed channel for one minute.

I didn't win anything, but god damn it was it all worth my time and almost having a heart attack.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...