More About Space Force

Yva Xorna

I know the idea of the USA having a for-real militarized presence in space makes some people giggle (and other people cry) but I am super fascinated.

Granted we aren't quite at the Star Wars or Star Citizen level of space travel where the average person can afford the training and equipment necessary to run their own ship.

This is still pretty much a billionaire's game and a governmental endeavor. 

I would really like to see humans colonize other planets because I believe the universe is a gift that is intended to be marveled and enjoyed.

We haven't (at least publicly) made the sort of progress I anticipated in this area but I think Space Force will inspire and encourage the next Elon Musk or Sir Richard Branson to do wonderful and amazing things.

• Haha 1

• Executive
5 hours ago, Yva Xorna said:

I know the idea of the USA having a for-real militarized presence in space makes some people giggle (and other people cry) but I am super fascinated.

Granted we aren't quite at the Star Wars or Star Citizen level of space travel where the average person can afford the training and equipment necessary to run their own ship.

This is still pretty much a billionaire's game and a governmental endeavor. 

I would really like to see humans colonize other planets because I believe the universe is a gift that is intended to be marveled and enjoyed.

We haven't (at least publicly) made the sort of progress I anticipated in this area but I think Space Force will inspire and encourage the next Elon Musk or Sir Richard Branson to do wonderful and amazing things.

It still makes me giggle @Yva Xorna ? But lets see when Trump gets re-elected that he actually send them to Mars!