Feski

Hey guys. Thanks for accepting me into the organization. I'm looking forward to working with all of you in the future. I'm rather new to Star Citizen, but I've been enjoying it so far. Still trying to get over the learning curve, but games like these always take time so I'm not discouraged. 

• Like 4

• Executive
5 hours ago, Feski said:

Hey guys. Thanks for accepting me into the organization. I'm looking forward to working with all of you in the future. I'm rather new to Star Citizen, but I've been enjoying it so far. Still trying to get over the learning curve, but games like these always take time so I'm not discouraged. 

Heeeeey, glad to have you here @Feski!!!
Drop by mumble and say hello as well
 ?

• Thanks 1

• Executive
9 hours ago, Feski said:

Thanks! @ShawkorrrI'll drop by the mumble in a little. @ExtonaSo far my favorite part of the 'Verse is the 'Verse itself. I spent a good half hour being a tourist last night and everything is breathtakingly beautiful. All the little details in the design of ships and planets also impressed me. 

Yes indeed @Feski the game sometimes just make your jaw drop. I still remember my first time seeing the outside of Port Olisar..... holy moly

• Like 1