Talking about "We"

Kakon

• Executive

I have spent a lot of time creating  or exploring scenarios of all challenges in a group environment. Games like D&D and Star Wars Age of Empire are tabletop roleplay games which put everyone in an environment where they are forced to collectively figure out solutions to unique puzzles. It becomes even more awesome and impressive when you or your group gets creative and comes up with in depth and complex plans that will depend on your improvisational skills. Taking limited resources and overcoming a challenge is a very rewarding process and if you ask me in mumble I have plenty of stories for you....

Lets start forging our memories together and tackling some challenges together! 

In the time of Star Wars Galaxies and the Base Wars. In the time of World of Warcraft and the Call to Arms. Just stick around and you'll be a part of Sanctuary of Wanderhome history and be telling stories yourself in the future. 

• Like 1