GG Apple iPhone...

Shawkorrr

• Executive

Yeah, I have an old Iphone and will never be buying a new one because of this crap. I try to wait with patches as long as possible but sometimes you have to patch your IOS before you can do anything else on your phone. And about a year or two ago, the patch made my music player laggy... how the hell would my iphone not be able to handle the most basic programs like an updated music player, that's something a $15 mp3 player can do.

Oh well, that's me done ranting.

In other news, Merry Christmas everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm a fangirl I guess. I have a Mac, Appletv and an iPhone. My phone has issues at the moment but mostly related to  interference from the medical scanners on the other side of the wall (I'm next to some medical clinic) and a battery that no longer wants to keep a charge, and the fact that the signal to my carrier's signal is so weak at my desk I can't usually load videos. I suspect AT&T of monopolizing the area and blocking Sprint but I have no proof of this other than circumstantial. To be fair, I've destroyed android phones in  under 2 years so really this one isn't any worse than anything I've had previous; it actually has lasted longer. If they are slowing down the phones so you have to buy a new one, that is lame but sort of immaterial to my situation, considering I have the other issues. I will say though Zynwin, I can't get the music player to always work right with my car (only works 80% of the time) but I don't know if that is the phone or my car. If it is the phone, agreed,  "that's something a $15 mp3 player can do" but I sort of suspect the Bluetooth in my car is wonky.

• Like 1

Well, I have to admit my iphone is 4 and a half years old, and battery is still okay. So the quality is really good and I'm happy with it, but I Just can't understand why it takes 2 minutes to start up the music player as if I'm loading star citizen 2.5. (It even heats up my phone.)

I don't need high specs on my phone, mainly use it for reading random stuff, music, text messages and calling. So I haven't felt the need to buy a new one, and I won't until I absolutely have to. That's why this is a deal breaker for me for my next phone unfortunately. Was originally planning on replacing it with a new iphone because I was happy with it so far.

• Like 2