patch to the patch?

Yva Xorna

lol server down already....

Oh man anybody know how to reset your 'game' bar?

I know you press 'esc' to have it show up but one of mine is oriented off-screen :(

And its not giving me the option to move it.

My other account is fine.

had same problem earlier, I relogged and it went away!

as far as the server being down, astrus comented it will be like TC for awhile where it goes down every so often. there's alot of stress on the servers right now and alot of updating to fix stuff so it'll be bumpy for a few days most likely.

pearls in house have disapeared

pearls in bank in sabers have disapeared

pearls in inv in saber are still there but untuned and seemed to have fairly randomly become fair/good/select etc I wtf do you get fair pearls from a baby juvenile canyon small groove in the dirt kryat ?

Well since my house has an elevator I can't go check my pearls and see if mine poofed.

But 2 of my houses ALL MY STUFF was gone.

But, it showed up 10 min later.

My crystals didn't un-tune though so I take that as a good sign.

pearls in house have disapeared

pearls in bank in sabers have disapeared

pearls in inv in saber are still there but untuned and seemed to have fairly randomly become fair/good/select etc I wtf do you get fair pearls from a baby juvenile canyon small groove in the dirt kryat ?

6020[/snapback]

thats unfortunate that they're missing, make sure you get that reported ASAP!

( and your rant about fair pearls cracks me up :P )

Hey how long does a server re-start take?

I usually leave it 40min from when it starts loading , but as I can't see the server status atm I will just try again later

one of the unfortunate things about pearls is that items that were next to them are there, just the pearls have gone

I usually leave it 40min from when it starts loading , but as I can't see the server status atm I will just try again later

one of the unfortunate things about pearls is that items that were next to them are there, just the pearls have gone

6027[/snapback]

ooooooh that's not good Draejth :(

I wonder if they removed them from the game alltogether or something silly like that????

Well maybe after the reboot they will show up .

I'm sorry your pearls are missing Draejth :( I only had 2 and they were in sabres and still are so I'm not much help. Is it just me or did everyones pearls/crystals go down from like +71-+91 damage to +13-+16? And did the Sabres themselves completely change their stats to a wayyyy lower number in damage??? :blink:

• Executive
I'm sorry your pearls are missing Draejth :(  I only had 2 and they were in sabres and still are so I'm not much help.  Is it just me or did everyones pearls/crystals go down from like +71-+91 damage to +13-+16?  And did the Sabres themselves completely change their stats to a wayyyy lower number in damage??? :blink:

6046[/snapback]

I believe so, but I can now beat a creatre MUCH faster while grinding :)

Is it just me or did everyones pearls/crystals go down from like +71-+91 damage to +13-+16?  And did the Sabres themselves completely change their stats to a wayyyy lower number in damage???

yeah pearls dropped to 17-18ish , my lowest is a 7-8 fair pearl :D best is 18-19premium

sabers themselves dropped to low numbers damage something like max dam 475