anyone going to be around?

Veto

Just curious since i was thinking about trying the CU2 out. Funny thing was that i reactivated my account before I remembered that i had lost my game disks. So i have an active acount with no way to play swg w/o buying the game again. I'm not going to shell out 30 bucks unless you guys are still playing though.

So are you guys sticking around? If not, I'm not going to bother buying the game again since its not worth playing w/o you guys.

• Founder
Just curious since i was thinking about trying the CU2 out. Funny thing was that i reactivated my account before I remembered that i had lost my game disks. So i have an active acount with no way to play swg w/o buying the game again. I'm not going to shell out 30 bucks unless you guys are still playing though.

So are you guys sticking around? If not, I'm not going to bother buying the game again since its not worth playing w/o you guys.

5986[/snapback]

I think there is a place to download it to try it out...

]Here is the link tot he old 14 day trial from fileplanet....it says inactive, but it may serve as a means for you to get the install files at least....

i dont have a fileplanet account so i wouldnt know if you can actually DL it or not...might be worth a try

oh i thought you were talking about that free trial from the swg site. I went to that link and the funny thing is that i tried to log in with my usual user name and password just for the heck of it and it turns out that i actually had an account there rofl. I honestly don't remember getting an account with them but whatever. Trying to download it now

• Executive
the download is messing up for some reason. Oh well i'll try again later. Gotta get ready to go to work now though. And college is great btw. Always something to do and new people to meet. And Austin is a great town.

5997[/snapback]

DONT LOG IN! rofl.. I almost smashed my room when I found out my bunker was gone! RORLFLFLORFOFMDLØMlkfdmdfsgdslsnldhv ø ljln

erm, well.. it spawned after 6 minutes.. gonna put together a film later on.. THERE ARE TOO MANY BUGS ATM!

Btw, SancT Citu was gone as well :P but it will spawn after some mins! rofl

• Executive
i had a very large post written about how screwed this NGE is, but after looking at it i thought it looked VERY bad even though i censored all the "bad" words....

maybe i may take time off till they fix it.... ive already respeced from jedi to trader with rav.... i cant take it anymore...

6064[/snapback]

lol, ur not the only one that says that the Jedi sux now :lol: I have seen it all over the galaxy! All those newbie jedies running around complaining :rolleyes: Like I have said before.. Jedies in NGE will be like nerf herders; farmers running around in robes!

In the future I see many jedies drop the profession and become something else.. there is nothing left of the Jedi profession. :giggle: and the Jedies will once again be a rare profession!

5986[/snapback]

I will still be around :H5: would have been cool to see you drop in!

:huh: vib, was that some kind of comment on my bad english? If so, I got only one word about that; Norwegian.

6071[/snapback]

lol he's just pointing out (and somebody asked this someplace earlier on the forum) that the singluar and the plural are the same.