-=I joined Sanctuary of Wanderhome=-

Shawkorrr

• Executive
11 hours ago, Papa_Sweep said:

Hey all, looking for a good group to spar with! Heard there was some good fighters over here! 

I play pretty well every night from about 7p EST to about 10p! 

Hope to be accepted!

O7

Welcome to Sanctuary of Wanderhome @Papa_Sweep! 😄 I just accepted your application!

:01sCTL5r2:

• Like 2

• Executive
15 hours ago, razing_antebellum said:

Hello all , i been playing for a couple years and have a sabre raven and aurora.  Love to get to meet you all! looking for new org i started one but its kinda defunct now.

Hey hey! 😄 @razing_antebellum

I just sent you a little private message here on this website.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi yall,

This is the second time I joined an org ever.

Last time i was 10years younger and was playing amateur MLG/dexerto COD.

I just like space stuff, i like building stuff in games and i figured star citizen is an awesome project (if you're patient and don't get too hyped up). I used to play MMO solo most of the time but i think star citizen is going to be much more enjoyable with friends in the verse. So here I am!

I live in Belgium so that's Central European Time but i always game late at night so i can always server jump to NA.

Ummmm... What else is there to say.

I did download Mumble and I also have Discord. My gamertag is the same for Steam and PSN and Xbox.

Add me and send me a short message so i know you're from here.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in-game and exploring the verse!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRreYAr8Lekq8h2NTpTCky

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
17 hours ago, Nuntissura said:

Hi yall,

I just like space stuff, i like building stuff in games and i figured star citizen is an awesome project (if you're patient and don't get too hyped up). I used to play MMO solo most of the time but i think star citizen is going to be much more enjoyable with friends in the verse. So here I am!

I live in Belgium so that's Central European Time but i always game late at night so i can always server jump to NA.

I did download Mumble and I also have Discord. My gamertag is the same for Steam and PSN and Xbox.

Welcome welcome to S.o.W. @Nuntissura

TMNT3h.jpg?fit=1756,967

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 1:21 AM, Nuntissura said:

Hi yall,

Hey! Welcome to SANCTUARY! 

Jump on mumble sometime and let's have some fun! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Howdy there yall I am Caboose  I got the name from RedvsBlue. I dont have much experience with star citizen just a lot of optimism for the game. i used to play elite dangerous and was always in loved with logistical side of things and still am so i like doing cargo running and salvage,repair, refuelling hauling stuff along those lines its been enjoyable for me to do that stuff and i cant  complain to much about it. A little bit about my personal Life is I am from USA. I am 19 so still got a lot of life and able to take a beating I was in the Army was discharged for medical but I am actively trying to go back so if I Do go inactive its probably cause i am back in the army i work in security at the moment and i have no set sleep schedule that is constant at all i drink more caffeine than i  probably should and i work hard when i am passionate about something.

• Like 5

• Executive
1 hour ago, TheCabooseGamer said:

Howdy there yall I am Caboose  I got the name from RedvsBlue. I dont have much experience with star citizen just a lot of optimism for the game. i used to play elite dangerous and was always in loved with logistical side of things and still am so i like doing cargo running and salvage,repair, refuelling hauling stuff along those lines its been enjoyable for me to do that stuff and i cant  complain to much about it. A little bit about my personal Life is I am from USA. I am 19 so still got a lot of life and able to take a beating I was in the Army was discharged for medical but I am actively trying to go back so if I Do go inactive its probably cause i am back in the army i work in security at the moment and i have no set sleep schedule that is constant at all i drink more caffeine than i  probably should and i work hard when i am passionate about something.

Hey there @TheCabooseGamer!

Sent you a little private message here on the forums! 🙂  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 9:35 AM, Shawkorrr said:

I joined S.o.W. 17 years ago today - Friday 18th March 2005 08:05:35 Norwegian Time.

:uXIowmn:

That's a whole childhood, man! Congratulations! 
(LATE ANSWER D:)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am CrngyFrg, I just joined. I don't play star citizen too often as I am always busy, but I will try to be active in this community. Aside from star citizen, I also enjoy racing games like Assetto Corsa and the F1 games, I play Rocket League, and I play some other games less frequently. IRL, I enjoy sports, specifically hockey, and am currently a student which is why I have minimal free time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Executive
On 4/13/2022 at 11:49 PM, CrngyFrg said:

Hello, I am CrngyFrg, I just joined. I don't play star citizen too often as I am always busy, but I will try to be active in this community. Aside from star citizen, I also enjoy racing games like Assetto Corsa and the F1 games, I play Rocket League, and I play some other games less frequently. IRL, I enjoy sports, specifically hockey, and am currently a student which is why I have minimal free time.

Welcome welcome CrngyFrg!

• Like 1

On 4/14/2022 at 12:49 AM, CrngyFrg said:

Welcome, @CrngyFrg! You should try racing in Arena Commander, in Star Citizen. There's only 3 maps for racing, but they might add plenty more in the future.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hez folks :90_wave: I'm back to the game! After a few months of being AFK from the org and the game itself (solving some personal life problems and professional ones), I'm super excited to go back to active and engage-play with y'all!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
On 5/29/2022 at 10:14 PM, ovflowd said:

Hez folks :90_wave: I'm back to the game! After a few months of being AFK from the org and the game itself (solving some personal life problems and professional ones), I'm super excited to go back to active and engage-play with y'all!

Welcome back @ovflowd

:LITQ1Al:

• Like 2

On 5/29/2022 at 11:14 PM, ovflowd said:

Good having you back, wanderhomie

:1ThqhvE:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1