-=I joined Sanctuary of Wanderhome=-

Shawkorrr

• Executive
On 12/31/2019 at 4:53 AM, ZeDoktor said:

Ahoy, Space Sailors! 

My name is Austin (AustinFxX, and ZeDoktor) from Pennsylvania, USA, and I have just joined up with Sanctuary of Wanderhome! I was a member of Dagger Division in Underdark in my past assuming the role of smuggler, and I hope to do the same thing here under Resource Acquisition, and potentially bounty hunting under Discord Ops. Where I am will depend on my ships (Cutty Black, Connie Taurus, Hornet F7C), and where I am needed. I'm also interested in editing together some graphics, recording and editing videos, and some other media things as well!

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all, and working together on the verse! 

- ZeDoktor

Welcome welcome to Sanctuary of Wanderhome @ZeDoktor ? 

On 12/30/2019 at 7:53 PM, ZeDoktor said:

Ahoy, Space Sailors! 

My name is Austin (AustinFxX, and ZeDoktor) from Pennsylvania, USA, and I have just joined up with Sanctuary of Wanderhome! I was a member of Dagger Division in Underdark in my past assuming the role of smuggler, and I hope to do the same thing here under Resource Acquisition, and potentially bounty hunting under Discord Ops. Where I am will depend on my ships (Cutty Black, Connie Taurus, Hornet F7C), and where I am needed. I'm also interested in editing together some graphics, recording and editing videos, and some other media things as well!

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all, and working together on the verse! 

- ZeDoktor

Hello @ZeDoktor and welcome to SOW! I am also a Cutlass Black fan ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

So, Hello everyone. I put a request to join a couple days ago. This request was in response to email I got from the guild. I was wondering how long it takes to get through the approval stage? A little about me. I am an old guy that has been gaming online for about 15 years, playing mostly FPS, Arma 2/3, and Elite Dangerous (which I love). I was talking to a friend for several months and finally bought the game. I have been a part of several clans over the years. I have no clue on Star Citizen and want to join a good clan to learn and support my fellow members. I was forced into retirement and I have a lot of time on my hands. So let me know what or if I need to follow up with someone? Thanks for reading.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
6 hours ago, Slautter said:

So, Hello everyone. I put a request to join a couple days ago. This request was in response to email I got from the guild. I was wondering how long it takes to get through the approval stage? A little about me. I am an old guy that has been gaming online for about 15 years, playing mostly FPS, Arma 2/3, and Elite Dangerous (which I love). I was talking to a friend for several months and finally bought the game. I have been a part of several clans over the years. I have no clue on Star Citizen and want to join a good clan to learn and support my fellow members. I was forced into retirement and I have a lot of time on my hands. So let me know what or if I need to follow up with someone? Thanks for reading.

I am sending you a PM @Slautter

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi! My name is Alex (MrTrendTV, or just Trend) and I'm a retired Army veteran living in Kansas. I have watched all of the SoW videos, and guidelines and this sounds like an incredible group of people here. I have played SC casually off and on for some time now, but never really sank my teeth into it, until now. So looking for a good group of people to hang out and sail around in space with. I liked the Resource Acquisition, but also liked the idea of being a Bounty Hunter. I only have the one ship, but definitely plan on upgrading... just been waiting until I really invested time into it. I hope to hear back and get a chance to prove my worth within this great looking organization.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2020 at 11:45 PM, MrTrendTV said:

Hi! My name is Alex (MrTrendTV, or just Trend) and I'm a retired Army veteran living in Kansas. I have watched all of the SoW videos, and guidelines and this sounds like an incredible group of people here. I have played SC casually off and on for some time now, but never really sank my teeth into it, until now. So looking for a good group of people to hang out and sail around in space with. I liked the Resource Acquisition, but also liked the idea of being a Bounty Hunter. I only have the one ship, but definitely plan on upgrading... just been waiting until I really invested time into it. I hope to hear back and get a chance to prove my worth within this great looking organization.

Welcome to the club! Hop on mumble for a training session and explore more of our awesome features. ?

• Thanks 1

• Executive
On 9/25/2020 at 10:45 PM, MrTrendTV said:

Welcome welcome! ? I just sent you a little private message @MrTrendTV

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I recently started playing SC but wanted to get myself more comfortable with the mechanics before joining an organisation. I live in Europe (UTC+2), speak English and French (who said baguette ?) and play usually early in the morning or in the evening.

In the past I enjoyed playing hardcore FPS games but since then my interests have changed and I am having much more fun in racing games, Flight simulations and more recently in Star Citizen. I'm trying to improve my piloting skills to really enjoy some flyby sessions (but I can also help with some dogfights, with limited efficiency at the moment ? ). Apart from piloting, I like to mine and trade or provide assistance for these activities.

I started with an Avenger Titan pack bought just before the price increase ? and I'm farming for bigger ships at the moment though exactly which one is still to be decided !

I took part in some small group events with french people and I really enjoyed them that's also why I'm really looking forward to participating in the org's activites !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MunsterNet said:

Hi all,

I recently started playing SC but wanted to get myself more comfortable with the mechanics before joining an organisation. I live in Europe (UTC+2), speak English and French (who said baguette ?) and play usually early in the morning or in the evening.

In the past I enjoyed playing hardcore FPS games but since then my interests have changed and I am having much more fun in racing games, Flight simulations and more recently in Star Citizen. I'm trying to improve my piloting skills to really enjoy some flyby sessions (but I can also help with some dogfights, with limited efficiency at the moment ? ). Apart from piloting, I like to mine and trade or provide assistance for these activities.

I started with an Avenger Titan pack bought just before the price increase ? and I'm farming for bigger ships at the moment though exactly which one is still to be decided !

I took part in some small group events with french people and I really enjoyed them that's also why I'm really looking forward to participating in the org's activites !

Well you came to the right place to improve your skills. We have practice 4 times a week, hop in our Mumble (info is on forum) and see if you can make any of them.

• Thanks 1

• Executive
On 11/1/2020 at 10:47 AM, MunsterNet said:

Hi all,

Hey there @MunsterNet, thank you for your post!

I have sent you a little private message with some information.

:avenger:

• 1 month later...
  • Executive
On 12/19/2020 at 6:47 AM, CMDR_Schafft said:

My son is joining our group. his name is ImNotGood. Please accept him. any questions please let me know. 

Excellent, glad to hear @CMDR_Schafft !!!

Please refer him to the following thread: ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. I live  in Florida but was born in PR. My main lenguage is Spanish but I am predatory food with English.  I just started playing SC for around a week and love it. I have the starter pack that comes with the Aurora MR (I should have gotten a better. Packed) and because I se my friend referral code, I also have the Dragonfly. I have a few other ships that I got in game. 

I played SWG when it came out and stopped playing before the new combat mode. After that went to WoW and did hard core pvp in the server alleria and then raids. A few month ago went back to play SWG in legends server then I moved to the Beyond server but got tired real quick because there’s not that many people and the game is old. 

I have Been wanting to play SC for a long time but did not had a PC that will support the game. I asked yesterday or the day before in global chat if an organization was accepting new members and I got an e-mail from you guys, don’t know who send it that why in my application I did not put anyone in the federal option. 

I was glad that you guys played the games I loved so because of that coincidence, I am so glad I got this invite to join you guys. I hope you guys allowed me to be part of your team. 

Thanks for the opportunity.

• Like 3

On 1/21/2021 at 12:55 PM, Slissek said:

Hi everyone. I live  in Florida but was born in PR. My main lenguage is Spanish but I am predatory food with English.  I just started playing SC for around a week and love it. I have the starter pack that comes with the Aurora MR (I should have gotten a better. Packed) and because I se my friend referral code, I also have the Dragonfly. I have a few other ships that I got in game. 

I played SWG when it came out and stopped playing before the new combat mode. After that went to WoW and did hard core pvp in the server alleria and then raids. A few month ago went back to play SWG in legends server then I moved to the Beyond server but got tired real quick because there’s not that many people and the game is old. 

I have Been wanting to play SC for a long time but did not had a PC that will support the game. I asked yesterday or the day before in global chat if an organization was accepting new members and I got an e-mail from you guys, don’t know who send it that why in my application I did not put anyone in the federal option. 

I was glad that you guys played the games I loved so because of that coincidence, I am so glad I got this invite to join you guys. I hope you guys allowed me to be part of your team. 

Hello y bienvenido @Slissek Glad to have you aboard. We all speak a bunch of things but predominantly use English. I can't say the Aurora is my favorite ship but for a starter ship at least it is fun and fits into the landing pads. The Dragonfly has a bit more of a story to it but I don't think I have one. I might lol.  I will have to look again.

On 12/18/2020 at 9:47 PM, CMDR_Schafft said:

My son is joining our group. his name is ImNotGood. Please accept him. any questions please let me know. 

Awwwww that's cool. I love it when families and friends join. If he wants to learn to be better, he's in the right place.

1 hour ago, Yva Xorna said:

Hello y bienvenido @Slissek Glad to have you aboard. We all speak a bunch of things but predominantly use English. I can't say the Aurora is my favorite ship but for a starter ship at least it is fun and fits into the landing pads. The Dragonfly has a bit more of a story to it but I don't think I have one. I might lol.  I will have to look again.

Thank you. I am new to the game but manage to get a few ships with gane credit. I always play alone and would be nice share that time with others. I still don’t know what to do in the game. Most of the time I am crashing or the game crash on me hahaha. I log in almost every day. ?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Slissek said:

Thank you. I am new to the game but manage to get a few ships with gane credit. I always play alone and would be nice share that time with others. I still don’t know what to do in the game. Most of the time I am crashing or the game crash on me hahaha. I log in almost every day. ?

Well that depends on what you like to do? There are some missions or you can do mining or kill pirates....they don't have everything in-game right now but there is still things we can do.

• Like 1

• Executive
On 1/21/2021 at 9:55 PM, Slissek said:

Hi and welcome to the S.o.W. website! ? 

I just sent you a little private message here on our forums @Slissek

:uXIowmn:

Hiya folks,

My name is Pete and I live in New Jersey. I build houses for a living. I work, I fish, and I game. I have played just about every online game that has come out. From the realm, neverwinter nights to SWG and SWTOR, EQ and EQ2, ESO, WOW, Black Desert, Vanguard, Daoc, Lotro, the list goes on and on. I have been in and led guilds across various games from casual to hard core raiding. I have been in game leading guilds such as thunderwalkers from EQ and hgl in EQ2. I have also been a raid leader/strategist in many guilds as well. AS you can see i spend a good portion of my time gaming. :>) I have been playing star citizen for about three weeks now and have figured out most systems, although space combat has got me stumped and hope to hone my skills here. Looking to flying with you all soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
50 minutes ago, Crullos said:

Hiya folks,

My name is Pete and I live in New Jersey. I build houses for a living. I work, I fish, and I game. I have played just about every online game that has come out. From the realm, neverwinter nights to SWG and SWTOR, EQ and EQ2, ESO, WOW, Black Desert, Vanguard, Daoc, Lotro, the list goes on and on. I have been in and led guilds across various games from casual to hard core raiding. I have been in game leading guilds such as thunderwalkers from EQ and hgl in EQ2. I have also been a raid leader/strategist in many guilds as well. AS you can see i spend a good portion of my time gaming. :>) I have been playing star citizen for about three weeks now and have figured out most systems, although space combat has got me stumped and hope to hone my skills here. Looking to flying with you all soon. 

Welcome to Sanctuary of Wanderhome @Crullos :avenger: