Whoopi & Joy Behar Walk Off Stage During O'Reilly Interview

Shawkorrr

• Executive

The new way of becoming a millionaire and a celeb; be an idiot because it sells....god dang that guy is just messed up.

Hey, lets start a talk show where we just like to eff up people with stupid comments and arguments! Yes, I will be rich rich RICH!

The sad thing is that he was talking facts. How he delivered them could have been different, but the facts are there. It would have shown much better maturity for the two ladies if they had just stuck around and discussed his error, but they weren't having that. A few moments later though, they actually did come back and apologize for leaving.

Someone just shoot me...at least the next time I listen to anything that comes from a cable news network like Fox News. And I thought I had actually researched it enough to at least believe some of what was reported. s50.gifs32.gif

Someone just shoot me...at least the next time I listen to anything that comes from a cable news network like Fox News. And I thought I had actually researched it enough to at least believe some of what was reported. s50.gifs32.gif

Research? Bah! Bah, I say!

FOX News has their polls. Because when you can't convince someone, you can always bury them in numbers and statistics.

Who takes these polls anyway? Nobody has ever polled me.

I would assume they just poll folks around the office.

Name one Fact ! not based on a singular poll but based on truth and research.

I do believe that I stated I made an error. So there's nothing to state facts about other than the fact that I made an error.

Easy boys.

Sorry Jasko...it's been a bad week, for most of us I'd presume. And today wasn't any better. Had a knockdown, throw out kind of argument with my boss about HIS attitude...and I get the day off for standing up for myself. Go figure.

Sorry Jasko...it's been a bad week, for most of us I'd presume. And today wasn't any better. Had a knockdown, throw out kind of argument with my boss about HIS attitude...and I get the day off for standing up for myself. Go figure.

Ha, I know how that goes, bro. All too well. Nothing to be sorry about tho.