Dawnmist Mouthwash

Jasko_Denew

• Founder

I used some mouthwash called "Dawnmist" today that my wife brought home from the hotel in Duluth, Minnesota. I took a swig right out of the bottle....

Afterwards, I felt dirty.

roflmao...as well you should. :s2::s2::s2::s2::s2:

If I were you Id get checked for STD's, I hear that 'bottle' has been around the base more than a few times.

• Founder

hey, astrus, just wondering, but when are you going to get back on vent so we can talk to you? :s19:

1st of all....WTH are those monstrosities in your signature?! :s42:

and ya, Ive been real busy bro. I havent had time to keep a proper diet let alone do much else. I get in forums from my blackberry 95% of the time.

• Executive

1st of all....WTH are those monstrosities in your signature?! :s42:

and ya, Ive been real busy bro. I havent had time to keep a proper diet let alone do much else. I get in forums from my blackberry 95% of the time.

You should get one of those iPads or the windows version of it (if it has been released yet).

Im going Mac soon lol

• Executive

Ugh sorry to hear that.

I'm assuming you're employer is pretty much making you go mac?

Sort of yes :) for gaming I will ALWAYS BE PC, but for certain stuff I will probably stick to Mac.

Got a phonecall today, on my day off, and somebody that I met on the film needed some urgent editing help on a project and they ask "hey do you have a Mac and Final Cut to edit?"...... and I had to say no lol. Most production companies around here use Mac and FCP :( I know however about editors that use Avid.

Whats going to happen is having a MacBook Pro with FCP and then I have the stationary PC to game and such when I am home.

This way I can just swoooop my MacBook with me to work and know it will not have any kind of problems going from one project to the other.

I might have to talk to Jasko about Mac and gaming since he knows some about that, but from what Ive read/heard Mac+games= BAAAAAAAAAD

• Executive

makes good sense.

Ya I had to buy a mac book some years ago, but then I figured out how to make all my exports FCP ready.

Now I just tell them to kiss my but. There are ways to make FCP projects into Premier projects though but to be honest its a pain.

Yeah it is one of those issues you dont want to risk having to fix an hour before you are supposed to be showing it to clients... OMFG MY PROJECT AINT WORKING RIGHT ZOMG lol

Mac are fricken expensive though.............ugh

Yeah it is one of those issues you dont want to risk having to fix an hour before you are supposed to be showing it to clients... OMFG MY PROJECT AINT WORKING RIGHT ZOMG lol

Mac are fricken expensive though.............ugh

Macs are like the Lexus vehicles. Both Lexus and Toyota are made by Toyota Motor Corp, but Lexus uses Premium parts like gold connectors and the like. Same with Macs. I don't care for macs for gaming, though WoW, EvE Online, and CoH/CoV work great.

Only reason I bought a Mac was because I love them to death.