Away on Holiday

saldach

Hey all. Know I haven't been on a lot lately, and won't be at all for next couple weeks. Leave Thursday for Las Vegas for the SOE and Star Trek conventions. Back home here in Tampa, FL on the 11th, then off to Orlando on the 14th for the Celebration V Star Wars convention in Orlando. I'll be posting pics to my facebook page from my mobile so be sure and check there... http://www.facebook.com/david.sisk1

Hello all. I'm back home in Tampa. Las Vegas was great. Went for the SOE Fan Faire and stopped over at the Star trek convention on Sun. Attended a couple good panels at Fan Faire including the news about the latest expansion for EQ2 which includes flying mounts. Also attended the SWG 7 Year group and won a Clone Wars Adventure shirt. A lot of upcoming updates for SWG including new GCW space missions.

Sunday was the last day of the Star Trek convention, so when I got there that afternoon about half of the tables had been cleaned up and vendors were gone. The vendors that were left only had, IMHO, junk and that was on "LAST DAY SALE." On my way out I stopped off in a PROP AUCTION room to make a call and as I was leaving Robert Picardo was walking in to host the auction. As I was walking out of the room, Mr. Picardo was walking in and asked, "Not leaving already I hope. I'm just getting here." I stayed briefly, took a couple pics but I shake too much and they didn't come out. Left and met up with family to continue exploring Las Vegas.

This weekend, Saturday, my nephew and I are headed to Orlando for Star Wars Celebration V convention. Hoping to get there early Saturday morning, around 6ish to get passes to see George Lucas. Will update Sunday or so on that adventure.