Astrus

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Executive

If any of the new members got GREAT pics you would like to share in the SancTuarY Gallery, you can send a PM to me.. so you can get an e-mail adress to send it too... tho you could simply just use the program that Astrus has given some instructions about how to use.. It is very easy actually..

- Shaw .: SancT Recruiting Admin :.

• Founder
If any of the new members got GREAT pics you would like to share in the SancTuarY Gallery, you can send a PM to me.. so you can get an e-mail adress to send it too... tho you could simply just use the program that Astrus has given some instructions about how to use.. It is very easy actually..

- Shaw .: SancT Recruiting Admin :.

665[/snapback]

yes to get the password and login just send me or one of the admins a gmail/tell and we will send it to you

• Executive

Well, I would like to thank you guys for havin that group today, you were awesome in action!! Proud of you as a hunting group!

I was quiet for some time, cuz as I see it .. taking screens in combat is hard, thus I turned on shift+ctrl+h and "ignored" all incoming messages for some mins (sorry if anybody got offended), but every single second while taking screens is important :)

Thus I've created a little SancT Hunting Album which pics can be added in :) hehe.. go check it out guys! All for you!

May the Force be with you .. and keep on the GOOD work!

- Shaw :backflip:

and Ive put dozen of pics in the gallery now ;)  :dance:  ;)

- Shaw

414[/snapback]

*Kiari wakes up , yawns, and logs onto the SancT forums. . . decides to swing by the gallery of pictures as she hasn't checked there in a while. . . jaw drops open when she discovers that she's been captured by Shaw's HIDDEN CAMERA and her pictures posted for all to see!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

NOW I see why you gave me that LEOTARD!!

<_<

but it's Ok because I set you on fire :P

• Executive
*Kiari wakes up , yawns, and logs onto the SancT forums. . . decides to swing by the gallery of pictures as she hasn't checked there in a while. . . jaw drops open when she discovers that she's been captured by Shaw's HIDDEN CAMERA and her pictures posted for all to see!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

NOW I see why you gave me that LEOTARD!!

<_<

but it's Ok because I set you on fire  :P

871[/snapback]

ROFL!!!