so thats where he is

Shawkorrr

• Founder
I'm stockpiling AK's in my storage unit for the class war that is brewing...

43692[/snapback]

"Fear."

Yup fear. Thats how republicans described their strategy for getting money from their "Direct Marketing" donors; aka people who arent rich.

But dont take my word for it....check out page 29 of their in the "Tools for Success" section of the Power Point presentation used at the latest private party for thier rich donors, ran by RNC Finance Director Rob Bickhart.

Thats not a doctored PDF file.....thats the real thing.

Im sorry but if I was a low income/middle class Republican I'd really be thinking twice about what I believe vs. what Ive been fed by the republican party.

Below is some of the fallout when it hit the news that this PDF was legit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYSnJTeNcQM <---FOX News even grills the RNC Chairman.

<---Reaction from News Organizations.

------------------

So ya as far as guns go, Id recommend keeping a pump action, 6 round, shotgun in the house and a small 9mm on your person for self defense purposes.

But spending a *crap* ton of money on guns for class warfare is a bit....well...."Reactionary" w/ a taste of "Front Line Mentality". s32.gif

Save your money bro...peace time isnt ending anytime soon. Hopefully some of these low income/middle class Republicans who blindly do what Fox and the RNC tell them too will wake up.