Im Ruined: No politics for me I guess.

Astrus

• Founder

So ya I was bored and decided to do a search for my name "Astrus" in youtube.

s15.gif

This is astrus - guild leader of Sanctuary Of Wanderhome shouting enraged at 1.8k rated skilled shaman and at the whole guild itself. This in my opinion beats any other guild leaders out there.

This movie resembles a nice memories of the naxxramas raiding times. Astrus isnt shouting all the time, its the people that do very bad . that makes everyone demotivated and upset.

Ya that day was pretty bad....most of the A-holes who were screwing everything up are gone thankfully.

Notice Neav, a resto shaman, sending evgeny tells to keep recording but if you take a look at the recount towards the end of the video, Neav is LAST....LAST in healing, and lack of healing was one of the top things that was wiping us that day.

s32.gif

• Executive
So ya I was bored and decided to do a search for my name "Astrus" in youtube.

s15.gif

This is astrus - guild leader of Sanctuary Of Wanderhome shouting enraged at 1.8k rated skilled shaman and at the whole guild itself. This in my opinion beats any other guild leaders out there.

This movie resembles a nice memories of the naxxramas raiding times. Astrus isnt shouting all the time, its the people that do very bad . that makes everyone demotivated and upset.

Ya that day was pretty bad....most of the A-holes who were screwing everything up are gone thankfully.

Notice Neav, a resto shaman, sending evgeny tells to keep recording but if you take a look at the recount towards the end of the video, Neav is LAST....LAST in healing, and lack of healing was one of the top things that was wiping us that day.

s32.gif

41967[/snapback]

I remember him sucking really really really bad that day... Neav was wiping us on purpose I'm sure, especially now we see they recorded it. Wouldn't be surpised if Evgeny MD too on those fights just to kill the healers.

He just proved they both were up to no good; they only wanted to sabotage our raids...and record it.

And people ask why we kick people for being stupid in raids? hahahaha.

Sad part is that we probably have had many more of douchebags like this in the guild duing our 10/25mans.

"its the people that do very bad" .. yeah and the only "bad people" that day was his RL friend! Everybody managed to fix their mistakes, Neav never did... Omg that cracks me up!

Funny part is that Evgeny walks around with the Jenkins title to his name... s46.gif

I think I remember something about that particular raid. Now as most of you know, I don't raid. I've done a few of the noob instances like VH, and some of the other 5-mans, but I know that I'm in no way ready for any of the end-game content, either practice wise, or gear wise or even time wise. Hence why I haven't been in game alot lately. I'm focusing on some R/L pursuits right now so I can be ready to join SancTuarY in the next game and give it my all.

So, the fact that Astrus was yelling here only proves that his and everyone else's time is valuable. And if you don't have the mentality to progress and farm the end-game content, then you probably shouldn't raid. Because if you think that failing in a raid guild is bad, wait until you fail in a PUG. That's just as bad because you get a public rep where noone will want to raid with you.

Learn from your mistakes to make your self stronger. That's the point of Astrus' and Shaw's rants. Not that they're yelling, but that they know you can do better.

I saw that when I searched SancTuary of Wanderhome on youtube wanting to get to shaw's videos...was in the process of moving that day and forgot about it till now =[

What evgeny failed to see is that if there had been no yelling then the raid would have kept wiping, so yes I think that a GM or RL has to yell or the problem wouldn't have been fixed. Time is valuable.

its not over you just need to pick a cause from one of the wings, left or right, be louder than your critics , and when they criticize you just call them un-american,

it works every day,, just let me know when you need to get around those pesky fund raising laws.

YonV political consultant for gamers

• Founder
I'd say delete this post your just getting that *butthole* more views on his post and making you look like a horrible person you had all the right to be pissed off.

It doesn't help showing everyone who comes into the forums.

41977[/snapback]

hmmmm.......

Wow... what happened to you guys? It really upsets me how much you guys changed since we came to WOW. You guys keep saying how Durry is failing IRL? How would you guys know. He is a personal friend of mine and I think you guys care more about your ego then your members saying hes disposable. I guess im disposable to and I bet you guys talk major *crap* on me because im not around anymore.

Its sad you guys do this to everyone who leaves the guild Johnny Sorfie etc.. yes the people who tried to do a cu were morons. But Durry has been with us for as long as I can remember  why do you guys feel the need to try to trash his real life seriously all you care about is your ego and thats the reason why I stopped logging in. I got screamed at because I wanted to be a dps you can lie all you want but thats the truth you wanted me as a healer and I hated it. There is a rule that says Have Fun correct?

Your Epeen sucked the fun right out im not sure what changed you so much but Astrus your not the same friend I had in SWG.

40358[/snapback]

If anything the video helps prove the point you were trying to make about my ego and others in this guild in the post you made above.

I hate dumb people. They make the world worse for the rest of us. The Bush administration is a good example, but the dumb*screw*s who voted for the guy are a better one.

I have no apologies for what I said in that video and Id probably say the exact same thing over again today. Idiots enfuriate me and I loathe being around them, and though most of them arent in this guild today, ALOT of them were in that raid that night.

Its funny though how you come in here almost "worried" about my reputation and what others think about me when you havent given anything close to an apology for what you posted above.

hmmmm.......

If anything the video helps prove the point you were trying to make about my ego and others in this guild in the post you made above.

I hate dumb people. They make the world worse for the rest of us. The Bush administration is a good example, but the dumb*screw*s who voted for the guy are a better one.

I have no apologies for what I said in that video and Id probably say the exact same thing over again today. Idiots enfuriate me and I loathe being around them, and though most of them arent in this guild today, ALOT of them were in that raid that night.

Its funny though how you come in here almost "worried" about my reputation and what others think about me when you havent given anything close to an apology for what you posted above.

41979[/snapback]

When I said "you guys" I meant the people who were trash talking durry. Not the guild as a whole.

Im not really worried about you but that video makes the guild look like idiots.

With your screaming it just proves EXACTLY what Durry me and everyone else who said you screamed at them.

Are you still going to try to deny that you didn't bring me into separate room and screamed at the top of your lungs at me on numerous occasions? When I get an apology for the screaming you did I will apologize and admit my wrong doings.

I wasn't posting here to cause a flame war so ill end with that send me a private message if you want to man up and apologize to me.

hmmmm.......

41979[/snapback]

Probably going to feel the third degree on this..... I have a question for Shaw. If you can oblige to answer I would be most grateful. Did Astrus ever do that in Star Wars Galaxies?

• Founder
When I said "you guys" I meant the people who were trash talking durry. Not the guild as a whole.

Im not really worried about you but that video makes the guild look like idiots.

With your screaming it just proves EXACTLY what Durry me and everyone else who said you screamed at them.

Are you still going to try to deny that you didn't  bring me into separate room and screamed at the top of your lungs at me on numerous occasions? When I get an apology for the screaming you did I will apologize and admit my wrong doings.

I wasn't posting here to cause a flame war so ill end with that send me a private message if you want to man up and apologize to me.

41980[/snapback]

1st off: Ive never denied that Ive raised my voice at people. .....so Im not really sure what your point is there. The funny thing is Id do that to you IRL and dare you to throw a punch....so Im admittedly a pretty abrasive guy if you piss me off.

2nd: Youre a brain and 2 college degree's short, to deserve an apology from me. The Beetnu and Durry show is 100,000yrs too early trying to make me look foolish... EVEN WITH A video of me yelling at dumbies.

3rd: Im very sure I wasnt as loud talking to you as I was in that video but, I KNOW FOR SURE I grilled you for being a selfish prick and avoiding coming to raids to help your guild out, whilst going to arena with horrible teams.....getting nowhere during that whole time I might add.

You know beetnu I was trying to allow you time to get your mind straight before I took the gloves off but youve chosen your side, and it looks like Durry has assraped your brain pretty thoroughly.

...Im not going to ban you from forums either. I want you to use this thread as your venue to make everyone in SoW leave, so they wont "look like idiots".

...give it your best shot. s12.gif

• Executive
Probably going to feel the third degree on this..... I have a question for Shaw. If you can oblige to answer I would be most grateful. Did Astrus ever do that in Star Wars Galaxies?

41981[/snapback]

Star Wars Galaxies (pre-NGE) and World of Warcraft are two different types of games with two different kind of players, and World of Warcraft has some of the dumbest people playing it. The "episode" in the video is the worst any of us have ever screamed at people, but had Astrus not yelled like that, I would probably have done it. We had some of the worst people in there doing all kinds of weird crap, wasting everybody's gametime, especially mine.

We didn't have ventrilo for that long in SWG. And if SWG had the same amount of ignorant mofos that WoW has, then yes he would have been screaming at them too. SWG never had any real "guild progression" except PVP, so there were no big pressure there either to yell at people to stop making mistakes. I am sure he has been pissed at some stupid people going into a battlefield singlefile ruining the fights in SWG.

And your questions is, again, "Have Astrus changed?". And my answer is still no.

1st off: Ive never denied that Ive raised my voice at people. .....so Im not really sure what your point is there. The funny thing is Id do that to you IRL and dare you to throw a punch....so Im admittedly a pretty abrasive guy if you piss me off.

2nd: Youre a brain and 2 college degree's short, to deserve an apology from me. The Beetnu and Durry show is 100,000yrs too early trying to make me look foolish... EVEN WITH A video of me yelling at dumbies.

3rd: Im very sure I wasnt as loud talking to you as I was in that video but, I KNOW FOR SURE I grilled you for being a selfish prick and avoiding coming to raids to help your guild out, whilst going to arena with horrible teams.....getting nowhere during that whole time I might add.

You know beetnu I was trying to allow you time to get your mind straight before I took the gloves off but youve chosen your side, and it looks like Durry has assraped your brain pretty thoroughly.

...Im not going to ban you from forums either. I want you to use this thread as your venue to make everyone in SoW leave, so they wont "look like idiots".

...give it your best shot.  s12.gif

41983[/snapback]

In response to the first point that you stated I know you do not deny the fact that you intentionally disrespect every guild member when there is reason for you to become agitated. In fact you even state that you don't care if you sound mean and you will never understand that stuff.

Wouldn't we be 2 brains and 2 college degrees short of "deserving" an apology from you? The Beetnu and Durry show.....wow you are a clever guy for even coming up with that. So are you stating that anyone with out a degree in your guild or of the general populace that plays video games deserves to be treated so? By you none the less. Who in the ether do you think you are?

You have insulted a member for being a masseuse and questioned if that was a wise choice for employment?

"Your acting like losers, how the **** do you do well in one point and then get worse after wards.

You have called some of your members idiots for being dense rather than actually leveling with them so they can better themselves. No you chose to have multiple "bowel movements" which if you get down to it you are saying that most of your guild members former or not are literally compost or future compost depending on their cooperation!

If I may add I am not *butt*-raping anyone's mind here! To pursue that argument any further will be a weak argument at best because you sir have a biased opinion.

Your delusions that Beetnu would actually think about coming back proves that you are an idiot yourself. You actually don't know Beetnu's point of view because you have not asked him. The only person to blame for his actions would be simple; look in the mirror my friend.

Your an intelligent person correct? Figure this question out.

Why would beentu take some time off to straighten his mind about how he thought of you when you think of him as a "selfish prick"? A dumby..........

Why would he "straighten" his mind when he has a problem with the things you say while claiming that you will never try to understand that ****?

• Founder

My comments in blue.

In response to the first point that you stated I know you do not deny the fact that you intentionally disrespect every guild member when there is reason for you to become agitated.

Yes, youre right. If you do enough dumb things in a raid Im running (I believe the cutoff is 5 screwups) yes, you will probably end up getting "disrespected" which at that point you can either stop *screw*ing up or leave the guild.....either way the rest of the raid wins.

In fact you even state that you don't care if you sound mean and you will never understand that stuff.

Lets define "that stuff" as; not able to listen to and follow instructions given. Not able to suppress your douchebaggery enough to help out your guild where needed.

Wouldn't we be 2 brains and 2 college degrees short of "deserving" an apology from you? The Beetnu and Durry show.....wow you are a clever guy for even coming up with that.  So are you stating that anyone with out a degree in your guild or of the general populace that plays video games deserves to be treated so? By you none the less. Who in the ether do you think you are?

I think Im better than you...alot better than you....and no I meant both of you would need 2 college degrees each; 4 total. s44.gif

But seriously, I think Im the guy youd ask for investment help from in the investment area of our forums...THAT I STARTED. I guess I started that forum, not to help people, but to yell at them and flex my epeen, right?

Its no secret that I hate dummies, and the best way to weed out the dumb is to find out who  has a desire to further their education and who doesnt. Im mean look at you... You said you were going to college but Im pretty sure youd never have the work ethic to actually finish. Ive been telling Beetnu since I met the kid, to make sure he solidifies his success in life by furthering his education (which I still recommend.)

You have insulted a member for being a masseuse and questioned if that was a wise choice for employment?

Most masseuse have a history of prostitution is most major metropolises  s32.gif ...so ya. Not a wise choice.

"Your acting like losers, how the **** do you do well in one point and then get worse after wards.

You have called some of your members idiots for being dense rather than actually leveling with them so they can better themselves.

You were with us in SWG...Youre either insane or really one of the dumbest people Ive ever met in my life....or youre an attention whore. To say that Ive never helped anyone level and to have played both SWG and WoW with me, and still be able to say that w/ a straight face, is just insanity.

Kahlie/Stancelot definitely, had it right when he described you Durry.

No you chose to have multiple "bowel movements"  which if you get down to it you are saying that most of your guild members former or not are literally compost or future compost depending on their cooperation!

Yes youre right. If you plan on coming to this guild and not helping out the guild; you are a selfish piece of *crap* in my book....Im sorry you dont like that.

If I may add I am not *butt*-raping anyone's mind here!

Yes you are....w/o lube.

To pursue that argument any further will be a weak argument at best because you sir have a biased opinion.

Your delusions that Beetnu would actually think about coming back proves that you are an idiot yourself.

Ya....an "idiot" that you ask for help from to make money and would vote for president if he ran.

You...are jokes, son. Hilarious jokes.

You actually don't know Beetnu's point of view because you have not asked him. The only person to blame for his actions would be simple; look in the mirror my friend.

"look in the mirror my friend"...??? are you serious dude. You have me crying laughing at this crap lol.

Your an intelligent person correct? Figure this question out.

Why would beentu take some time off to straighten his mind about how he thought of you when you think of him as a "selfish prick"? A dumby.

Why would he "straighten" his mind when he has a problem with the things you say while claiming that you will never try to understand that ****?

Answer to both questions: Because he allowed his mind to be assraped by a knucklehead clown.........w/o lube.

41986[/snapback]

s8.gif

• Founder
Ya dude, your political career is pretty much over now.

s48.gif

s39.gif

41994[/snapback]

I think you missed the base wars in SWG Jasko, but it was over a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago ROFL.

My tolerance for dumbies has been this way for a long time. And its not changing anytime soon. s44.gif

Star Wars Galaxies (pre-NGE) and World of Warcraft are two different types of games with two different kind of players, and World of Warcraft has some of the dumbest people playing it. The "episode" in the video is the worst any of us have ever screamed at people, but had Astrus not yelled like that, I would probably have done it. We had some of the worst people in there doing all kinds of weird crap, wasting everybody's gametime, especially mine.

We didn't have ventrilo for that long in SWG. And if SWG had the same amount of ignorant mofos that WoW has, then yes he would have been screaming at them too. SWG never had any real "guild progression" except PVP, so there were no big pressure there either to yell at people to stop making mistakes. I am sure he has been pissed at some stupid people going into a battlefield singlefile ruining the fights in SWG.

And your questions is, again, "Have Astrus changed?". And my answer is still no.

41984[/snapback]

Actually I think guild progression was alot more meaningful in galaxies our city was awesome and there was ignorant people we had a all out war on them obviously he is stressed or has a power control problem the guy was one of my really really good friends.

• Founder
Actually I think guild progression was alot more meaningful in galaxies our city was awesome and there was ignorant people we had a all out war on them obviously he is stressed or has a power control problem the guy was one of my really really good friends.

42003[/snapback]

Ya you were a really good kid too before you started listening to fools, with a long history of inconsistant character.

Lets look at the irony in your argument though.

Its ironic how a person w/ power control issues would literally gave up his "internet" power to someonelse. Which is essentially what happened in the transfer of guild leadership to Shawkorrr.

Its ironic how someone who is power hungry and likes looking down on others spends so much of his time asking people about their RL and if they are making moves to live a happy, responsible, fiscally secure life by furthering their education and making sound money choices.

Its ironic how someone who essentially left the computer manufacturing business still makes computers for his guildmates w/o making a profit, can be such a power hungry dude.

Its ironic how someone who has given over $3000+ of his own money, no strings attached, to members who have had RL money problems and desperately needed help, is such a self absorbed person..

Its also ironic how someone like you who got their feelings hurt because you were being a selfish prick and got confronted about it, that you ignore the truth about someone and chose to believe whatever makes you feel better about yourself at the moment, even if its not entirely based on fact.

Its ironic how you say that Ive changed when Ive been expecting nothing but the very best from our members for years, even during the time that we were building that "awesome" city. Which was built on the backs on the hard work of our members. Hard work that I personally organized. s32.gif

--------------------------

Youre living in a weird delusional, puppeteered limbo Beet and its sad.

But dont take my word for it.....keep using this post as your venue to make your point. Ill respond. But Im afraid youre going to lose alot more than I will during this whole ordeal. s12.gif

42024[/snapback]

Beetnu and I discussed this further and we have decided that pursuing this argument any further is quite pointless. It seems you want something more out of this....which I am disinclined to fulfill your desire to drag this out any further.

So.... have a happy thanksgiving I hope all is well and please proceed with your business.

By the way the Beetnu and Durry show comment was actually very clever. I laugh every time just thinking about it.

Beetnu and I discussed this further and we have decided that pursuing this argument any further is quite pointless. It seems you want something more out of this....which I am disinclined to fulfill your desire to drag this out any further.

So.... have a happy thanksgiving I hope all is well and please proceed with your business.

By the way the Beetnu and Durry show comment was actually very clever. I laugh every time just thinking about it.

42028[/snapback]

Prolly could have ended it with out that last little jab there dude. You didn't want to drag it out, yet jabbing like that isn't ending it.

Just an observation.

Prolly could have ended it with out that last little jab there dude.  You didn't want to drag it out, yet jabbing like that isn't ending it.

Just an observation.

42032[/snapback]

I was merely commenting how hilarious it is that he came up with the Beetnu and Durry show. How you want to take it is on you. That is your right.

• Founder
I was merely commenting how hilarious it is that he came up with the Beetnu and Durry show. How you want to take it is on you. That is your right.

42034[/snapback]

welp I gave you guys your last chance to do your worst and you failed.

....again. s12.gif

Durryynn and Be-etn-u are both banned.