Where my Homies is at?!

Astrus

• Executive
lol....slipoo is going to get you :P

35[/snapback]

.. and the waitress became scared when Slipoo ordered "lol....slipoo is going to get you!"-drink .. she fled the bar, because she was actually wanted by Hutts on Nar Shaddaa! Brave Slipoo did not understand why she started running :blink: so he yells to the bartender: "Would you please bring me some "Slippery-when-wet" drinks, I'm thirsty! THe bartender poured the drink and...

(Please continue this exciting story of Brave Ol' Slipoo) ;)

- Shaw

.... it was so slippery it slid right out of his hands. As the bartender cleaned up the mess the great and powerful Slipoo thought "Man im still thirsty. Didnt realize it was so hard to get a drink around here. wonder what im goin to do......"

• Executive
.... it was so slippery it slid right out of his hands.  As the bartender cleaned up the mess the great and powerful Slipoo thought "Man im still thirsty.  Didnt realize it was so hard to get a drink around here. wonder what im goin to do......"

46[/snapback]

.. with this lousy bar ("Shaw's Bar")if he don't bring me my friggin drink, now!" Slipoo took up his blaster carbine and pointed it at the bartender, whos name was Shawkorrr. :blink: it was time for :donkeypunch: , :gunz: and some :duel: ....

• Founder
.. with this lousy bar ("Shaw's Bar")if he don't bring me my friggin drink, now!" Slipoo took up his blaster carbine and pointed it at the bartender, whos name was Shawkorrr. :blink: it was time for :donkeypunch: , :gunz: and some :duel: ....

54[/snapback]

lol

"Astrus sees whats going on and quietly ducks into his lab and continues to churn out some pwnzor Muon Gold, while shaking his head negatively :wrong: ...then out of the sky comes......!!!"

• Executive
lol

"Astrus sees whats going on and quietly ducks into his lab and continues to churn out some pwnzor Muon Gold, while shaking his head negatively :wrong:  ...then out of the sky comes......!!!"

57[/snapback]

".. Cee! She walks over to Slipoo & Shawkorrr who is standing there face to face, and says: "Shame on you two boys! We are all rebels, we must stick together .. we do not have time for suck childish behaviour!" Then she grabs a hold of Shaw's & Slipoo's ears and drags them over to the bardisk. "Now listen up you two! If you guys ever pull a stunt like this again I will send Astrus on the both of you, and he will w00p ur sorry, little bum so that it stays red for weeks to come!! Sit, and I will get you some fresh fambaa milk from the backyard." Cee walks out the door, and Shaw & Slipoo looks at each other :blink: :blink: "What just happened here?", Slipoo said. Shaw was kinda shocked and replied with a very soft voice, "I.. I.. I think we just g.. *heavy breathing* got lectured by Cee.. better do what she says. Astrus will w00p our bum if we make mure fuzz around here." :huh: Cee returns with a cannister of fresh milk from fambaa's tit.. erm.. tituary-end? "Here boyos, fresh milk! Drink it or..". Slipoo & Shaw did like Cee told them to do. Then Slipoo felt the urge to us the bathroom, and so he went there :lol: ! Shaw sat there feeling something inside him started to anoy him. *cough* *cough* "PLOOOP", there came a hairball which landed in Slipoo's hot milk.. Shaw whistled inosently and took a straw and stured the milk so Slipoo would not see the crusty, now wet, fur in his milk...!! :drink: + :blink: = :furious: Slipoo??"

• Founder

"Oh Snap!" thought Astrus as he saw shawkorrr attempt to hide the fur in slipoos milk." [rofl] "Astrus also noticed, while hiding from Cee, that Slipoo was about to Drink the Fambaa MILK!! ....As Slippo raised the glass to his mouth time seemed to slow down as Astrus raced to save Slipoo from the tainted drink!...Astrus leap thru the air and w/ the glass within his grasp............................"

• Executive
"Oh Snap!" thought Astrus as he saw shawkorrr attempt to hide the fur in slipoos milk." [rofl] "Astrus also noticed, while hiding from Cee, that Slipoo was about to Drink the Fambaa MILK!! ....As Slippo raised the glass to his mouth time seemed to slow down as Astrus raced to save Slipoo from the tainted drink!...Astrus leap thru the air and w/ the glass within his grasp............................"

59[/snapback]

LOL!!

"Cee stops Astrus in mid air, trying to prevent Astrus from "attacking" Slipoo as she thought Astrus was about to do. They both fall to the floor. Slipoo starts to drink. "Astrus, hun, this is not the time nor place to fight!! Shame on you!", Cee says shaking her head negatively. Astrus looks up at Slipoo :unsure: and yells, "Slipoo!!! Dont drink it!!" (meanwhile Shawkorrr :P ). Slipoo's face turns green :wacko: . Shawkorrr starts to move towards the exit, trying to avoid getting a mad Trandoshan on his neck.. but when Shaw is about to exit the entire door blows up and Shaw fly 2 meters through the door. Imperial Stormtroopers are having a raid! GX-377: "Arrest them all, lethal force authorized!!". Astrus & Cee takes up their weapon, Slipoo .. erm.. :verymad: !! Shawkorrr is incapacitated.."

When all of a sudden Slipoo goes into a crash trandoshan rage screaming "All i wanted was a DRINK! not milk and not shaw's fur in my throat! just a freaking "lol....slipoo is going to get you! " then the stormtroopers looked at each other and said in unsion "oh-uh" as slipoo......

• Founder
When all of a sudden Slipoo goes into a crash trandoshan rage screaming "All i wanted was a DRINK! not milk and not shaw's fur in my throat! just a freaking "lol....slipoo is going to get you! "  then the stormtroopers looked at each other and said in unsion "oh-uh" as slipoo......

61[/snapback]

Astrus, being pretty used to this type of stuff by now, ducks, avoiding the sparadic fire of slipoo. Astrus fiddles around a little bit behind the bar, while storm trooper REINFORCMENTS prepare to enter the building!!! ....Astrus suddenly stands up when slipoo has to reload.... TK-919: "Get that Rebel Wookiee" .....Astrus gleefully chuckles and greets the troopers w/ a wave of his hand...at that same moment an MSE droid rolls under the commanding imperial officers feet .... *3* ..... *2* ..... *1* :o :o :o !!!!!

• Executive
Astrus, being pretty used to this type of stuff by now, ducks, avoiding the sparadic fire of slipoo. Astrus fiddles around a little bit behind the bar, while storm trooper REINFORCMENTS prepare to enter the building!!! ....Astrus suddenly stands up when slipoo has to reload.... TK-919: "Get that Rebel Wookiee" .....Astrus gleefully chuckles and greets the troopers w/ a wave of his hand...at that same moment an MSE droid rolls under the commanding imperial officers feet .... *3* ..... *2* ..... *1* :o  :o  :o !!!!!

71[/snapback]

"In that last moment of their sorry, miserable life they understood.. Never upset a wookiee, it will only make him.. MAAAAD!! :H5: "BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!"..."

• Executive
[i was gleeful tho...i wasnt mad  :dance: ]

81[/snapback]

[The storyteller, Jeq Qwentys was temporary blinded by the flashing of the blastershots, it was Slipoo the Trandoshan he was thinking about...?]

"Astrus stood there like a true hero .. just defeated a bunch of stormies on his own. *pfft* he said with a calm, relaxed voice. Poor Shawkorrr lay on the floor, critically wounded by the explosion which threw him across the room. "BANG", and in comes Doda from the backdoor, "Hey, what was that noice?! What .. Shawkorrr!", he says.."