This makes me sick

Be-etn-u

ignorance isn't bliss. those few Obama supporters among so many haters aren't safe. I was raised to accept all people as equals. I was taught that all people are equals. And yet, I've been the one called a racist, a hater, and a nazi by those that seek equality.

It's hard to talk of equality when so many are still haters. And that's thanks to their parents and grandparents. This level of hatred will not go away for many generations to come simply because if the family teaches hatred, then their children will teach hatred.

It's becoming clear to me that the run for President is nothing more than a race for the races. I ask the next question already knowing the answer, "When will everyone learn to accept each other for who they are--human beings. We cannot continue as a human race if they themselves are segregated into sub-races of black, white, yellow, and the occasional purple. We all need to realize that ethnically we are all the same under the skin."

we will never be free until we WANT to seek truth. Right now we are on a perverse path as a society. Truth is we all come from the same lucy so to speak. Its a shame, but people that seek to see the world clearly will always be around. its called being aware. All we can hope for is a more conscious world someday.

thats about as vague/wide range as i can get, but back down to little stipulations, those people have nothing better to do than watch TV and listen to racist *butt* *crap*? they need to get the *screw* out of theyre small town and see the real world. Maybe take some shrooms or lsd.

boy im drunk smile.gif

• Founder
It's becoming clear to me that the run for President is nothing more than a race for the races.  I ask the next question already knowing the answer, "When will everyone learn to accept each other for who they are--human beings. We cannot continue as a human race if they themselves are segregated into sub-races of black, white, yellow, and the occasional purple.  We all need to realize that ethnically we are all the same under the skin."

37552[/snapback]

The answer is "everyone" wont.

But just like your healthy immune system handles the cells that cant cooperate w/ the antibodies your body produces when you're fighting a cold, so will America have to deal w/ the idiots here who'd ruin our country w/ their ridiculous ideologies.

If Obama is elected these people will respect this elected president, like I respected GW Bush...or (with an assassination of Obama) force this country into a 2nd Civil War.

And it wont be a "White vs. Black" war like most people would think.

It would be much worse....; Democrats vs Republicans. Whites against Whites. Blacks against Blacks. Ideology vs Ideology, fueled by the death of someone who voters believed would bring about orderly change in a desperate time; making him a fiery martyr.

The tone this Mccain campaign has taken would be the first on the blame list.

The venom of Racism; which was injected into ALL citizens during a time when the rich wanted free labor, coupled w/ George Washingtons worst nightmare (political parties dividing America) will be the catalyst for the beginning of the end of our great country if we dont get our acts together, and tell racists and party fanatics to go to hell in a handbasket.

The one part that stuck out for me was that young tween holding the baby saying, "Sarah Palin is filled with the holy spirit". I feel very sorry for these ignorant people (who by the way I had no idea still existed under the rocks around our country). They will have to meet their own "judgement" in the end, and OH MY huh.gifsad.gif

What are the parents teaching to their kids??? I guess my kids are lucky. They attend a Christian school, have a disabled relative, and bi-racial family members. They are learning acceptance of others at school, and that we are all the same at home dance.gif

Ater watching that, I know I am truely blessed.

37540[/snapback]

That is really scary how some of the United States can be like that, and honestly I was discussing it the other day with one of my friends from High School and the racial tension even maybe not so out in the open with KKK meetings and burning crosses is still very profound in our nations youth.

The discussion was the fact why during High School was I hesitant to listen to rap. Something arbitrary but when I broke it down it showed how racist my High School really was.

It seemed really taboo for a white person to listen to "black" music. Whites who did were called names. And for some reason the notion was around that whites who didn't condone listening to hip-hop were superior than the ones who just liked good music of our generation.

Now I'd like to think I am a pretty open and non racist person, but it just goes to show that I was under the influence of the populist in being racist without truly realizing it and I can some what see how that foundation can lead to just blatant racism.