THE INTERNET IS SHAKING!!!

Television

OK, at first I thought it was people running some obnoxious shockwave backends on thier sites. Then I noticed mine does it too. And yours. The freaking internet is shakin.! Damn Sanctuary logo up there looks like that old Windows screensaver where you could post a nice personalized "up yours" to passers bye. That thing shook like a womens tennis star charging the net. IT WAS ALL WONKEY! Ok, I'm gunna go see if a nice cup of coffee will make the ride stop. That and find a quieter keyboard. This things unbelieavable. I bet my neighbors are gunna start beating on the wall. " OI! GOB*crap*E!!! KNOCK THAT *crap*E OFF BEFORE WE BREAK OUR Shillelagh off in your ... magical tourist caverns... which would be funny if my neightbors where like hardcore IRA Irish cause they're black. Be even funnier if they were Jewish. coffee coffee coffee

Kicking it? No, never. I do have a firehose wedged in the front of it however , plugged straight into a fireplug with this heinous piece of consumer electronics name all over it.

• Executive
Kicking it?  No, never. I do have a    firehose wedged in the    front of it however , plugged straight into  a  fireplug with this heinous piece of consumer electronics name all over it.

179[/snapback]

Might a drop of water landed on one of ur electronical components?? hehe ;) *fshhh*

- Shaw

• Founder
" OI! GOB*crap*E!!! KNOCK THAT *crap*E OFF BEFORE WE BREAK OUR Shillelagh off in your ... magical tourist caverns...  which would be funny if my neightbors where like hardcore IRA Irish  cause they're black.  Be even funnier if they were Jewish.  coffee coffee coffee

175[/snapback]

rofl....black ppl roxxor :dance:

• 2 months later...
OK,  at first  I thought it was people running some obnoxious shockwave backends on thier sites. Then I noticed mine does it too.  And yours.  The freaking internet is shakin.!    Damn Sanctuary logo up there looks like  that old Windows  screensaver where you could post a nice personalized "up yours" to  passers bye.  That thing  shook like a womens tennis star charging the net.  IT WAS ALL WONKEY!    Ok, I'm gunna go see  if a nice cup of coffee will make the ride stop.    That and find a quieter keyboard.  This things unbelieavable.  I bet my neighbors are gunna start beating on the wall.  " OI! GOB*crap*E!!! KNOCK THAT *crap*E OFF BEFORE WE BREAK OUR Shillelagh off in your ... magical tourist caverns...  which would be funny if my neightbors where like hardcore IRA Irish  cause they're black.  Be even funnier if they were Jewish.  coffee coffee coffee

175[/snapback]

NOPE the problem is taht TV has had TOO MUCH cofeeeeee