An appolgie to everyone

Kerpel

Well, to start things off, to anyone who doesn't know me or if you do know me, my name is Zack and my toon's name is Kerpel.

The main reason that i wanted to rejoin the guild was because of the community and people that i met when i was in the guild before. WoW just isn't the same without being around a community that you can enjoy playing with and i experienced this first hand. The community that SancT has is WAYY different then that of the other guilds on the realm and is by far much better and way more enjoyable.

When i left, i had a lot of events going on IRL. There was a lot of stress coming from school. Also, i kinda fell in for peer pressure from a friend at school , who also played on illidan, he pressured me into joining the guild that he was in, which was Rebel. Due to the stress and pressure, i gquitted and made a foolish mistake.

I appologize to anyone that i may have upset when i left and i hope that you can forgive me for what i did.

-Kerpel

• Founder
Well, to start things off, to anyone who doesn't know me or if you do know me, my name is Zack and my toon's name is Kerpel.

The main reason that i wanted to rejoin the guild was because of the community and people that i met when i was in the guild before. WoW just isn't the same without being around a community that you can enjoy playing with and i experienced this first hand. The community that SancT has is WAYY different then that of the other guilds on the realm and is by far much better and way more enjoyable.

When i left, i had a lot of events going on IRL. There was a lot of stress coming from school. Also, i kinda fell in for peer pressure from a friend at school , who also played on illidan, he pressured me into joining the guild that he was in, which was Rebel. Due to the stress and pressure, i gquitted and made a foolish mistake.

I appologize to anyone that i may have upset when i left and i hope that you can forgive me for what i did.

-Kerpel

34330[/snapback]

After talking w/ Shawkorrr and the other Admins, we have collectively decided to let Kerpel back into the guild.

From what he told myself, Ramaloce and Edaun; Kerpel suffered some pretty nasty treatment at the guild he joined after he left SancTuarY, and was unguilded for almost a month before trying to get in contact with me about rejoining.

I commend him for, what time will prove to be, a sincere apology and Welcome him back to SancTuarY. :)

-Kerpel

34330[/snapback]

Kerpel, you silly young man... You thought you could escape the cult?? You are Katie to our Tom, and don't forget it! :P

Welcome back. :)

Kerpel, you silly young man... You thought you could escape the cult?? You are Katie to our Tom, and don't forget it!  :P

Welcome back.  :)

34332[/snapback]

*crap*. You stole my line... :blink: :blink:

Seriously, very FEW people ever get the chance to come back into the guild. I would consider the GLs' opinions and decisions carefully. Shaw does not lightly give his trust, so there is obviously a good deal of merit to this homecoming. I was disappointed when you left, Kerpel, and I appreciate you explaining some of what you underwent. YES! We are vastly different than other "guilds" on the server, mainly because we migrated here - we were already successful elsewhere.

I would like to see you do your due penance (make your checks payable to Edaun the Paladin) and dig your roots in here, bro.

We will not be playing WoW forever. ;)

I commend him for, what time will prove to be, a sincere apology and Welcome him back to SancTuarY. smile.gif - Astrus

Ohohohohohoooo!!! Damn have I been down this path before and I have heard this before in a different context. Meaning your a-hole is cheeseburger if you -bleep- up again. Man do I love cheeseburgers.....especially char broiled....... can you believe the book I read told me that it would count as one of my cheat days if I ate a flipping burger!?!?!?! I can only have them on sundays!

Anyways.......uhhhh Edaun I think I hold the Guild Title for "The most forgiven member evaaar!!!!!" I wish Astrus could send me a belt or something. I am one of those "FEW" the proud the umm..... pwned.?.?....

Muahahahahaha.......cheeseburgers.........

• Founder
Damn have I been down this path before and I have heard this before in a different context. Meaning your a-hole is cheeseburger if you -bleep- up again.

Anyways.......uhhhh Edaun I think I hold the Guild Title for "The most forgiven member evaaar!!!!!" I wish Astrus could send me a belt or something. I am one of those "FEW" the proud the umm..... pwned.?.?....

34433[/snapback]

ROFL...wow that was years ago that we let you back in after 1st leaving to go to "Art of War" (are they even a guild still?...lol) and then broke off after that to go and start up that crap *butt* "SILVR" guild... :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong:

You should log in vent sometimes and chat dood =)

I commend him for, what time will prove to be, a sincere apology and Welcome him back to SancTuarY. smile.gif - Astrus

Ohohohohohoooo!!! Damn have I been down this path before and I have heard this before in a different context. Meaning your a-hole is cheeseburger if you -bleep- up again. Man do I love cheeseburgers.....especially char broiled....... can you believe the book I read told me that it would count as one of my cheat days if I ate a flipping burger!?!?!?! I can only have them on sundays!

Muahahahahaha.......cheeseburgers.........

34433[/snapback]

LOL

Hurry up and grind out yer degree so we can leave this crappy Azeroth and play something cooler, bro. Miss ya.