A personal Legend

Creedcr

George Carlin 1937-2008

I have several personal heroes in comedy and film. George Carlin, since I became aware of who he was an what he stood for, has always been in the top 3. He stood for freedom of speech and expression. He has had a very successful and varied career. Being first an outstanding comedian and ranging to appearing in children's programs like Shining Time Station. Carlin was the original Mr. Conductor who told the "Thomas the Tank Engine" stories on PBS. Most from the generation I come from will remember him as Rufus in Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure. A genius I feel will be greatly missed.

Mr. Carlin /salute

I would post a link to some clips on youtube, but nothing is safe for work or veiwable by some of our younger members. Just goto youtube and search George Carlin Some people are stupid and 7 words.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

George Carlin did the voiceovers for my son's Thomas the Tank Engine DVD series, and besides being virtually the only work he did which did not include cursing or the word "Dude", it now becomes all the more valuable.

In honor of the comic genius:

Rat *crap*

Bat *crap*

Dirty old twat

69 assholes tied in a knot

Lizard *crap*....*screw*!

Classic comedy from the mid-80's when only he and Richard Pryor were making their living cursing like Sailors....

/salute